The Student Room Group
me! Which unis are you waiting for offers from?
Me! I had 4 interviews and am still waiting to hear back from two of them :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Nacholuckyday7
me! Which unis are you waiting for offers from?

Liverpool, Bristol, Keele and Cardiff:smile:. How about you??
Reply 4
Original post by fingerscrossed-3
Me! I had 4 interviews and am still waiting to hear back from two of them :smile:

So you've had 2 offers!!?:smile:
Original post by Dauntless27
So you've had 2 offers!!?:smile:

1 offer and 1 rejection!:smile:
Original post by Dauntless27
Liverpool, Bristol, Keele and Cardiff:smile:. How about you??

omg yes im waiting on liverpool too! and lancaster and university east anglia:smile: the wait is painful ahhh everyday im checking tsr chats to see if my unis have started handing out offers lol
Original post by fingerscrossed-3
1 offer and 1 rejection!:smile:

well done on your offer though! if you dont mind me asking, which uni did you get your offer from? :smile:
Reply 8
omg yes im waiting on liverpool too! and lancaster and university east anglia:smile: the wait is painful ahhh everyday im checking tsr chats to see if my unis have started handing out offers lol

The waiting is terrible isn't it!! What's also really hard is seeing all your friends get all their offers back knowing that your still waiting for even one offer. The struggle is real :smile:
well done on your offer though! if you dont mind me asking, which uni did you get your offer from? :smile:

Thank you :smile: my offer is Nottingham, the rejection was Birmingham and I am still waiting on Exeter and East Anglia

Latest

Trending

Trending