The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phirstman
And you got the first Pali here... we like to share and care here it seems!:hugs:

Original post by spotify95
Thanks :smile: As you saw, it can be done, and properly, too :tongue:

(You know exactly what I was referring to, right?)

I was aiming to get both and continue my streak :lol:

Also just added the leaderboards to post #2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by markovchain17
I'm not quite sure :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was in reference to this, whereby someone that you know of, changed another person's post ID to make it look like they broke the rules instead... just so that a certain someone got the 100k.

TSR can do it without cheating, and we can hold our heads up high. The other side can have a bucket full of shame!

Original post by spotify95
It was in reference to this, whereby someone that you know of, changed another person's post ID to make it look like they broke the rules instead... just so that a certain someone got the 100k.

TSR can do it without cheating, and we can hold our heads up high. The other side can have a bucket full of shame!

That's hilarious tbh :laugh: when will he ever learn?

I'm not sure I'm feeling doing as many posts this thread. I need to take a break!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by markovchain17
That's hilarious tbh :laugh: when will he ever learn?

I'm not sure I'm feeling doing as many posts this thread. I need to take a break!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed, when will he ever learn... :tongue: If only he kept to the rules, he'd still be allowed here! :tongue:

I'll do a lot more this thread, I know it :smile: Though you still need to be around as we need our progress to continue :smile:

Latest