The Student Room Group

Equivalency test result

Hi everyone. I took a GCSE maths equivalency test this Wednesday. But, I am still waiting for my result. I sat the exam at a college, so I know it might take more than 2 days (usually they ring up people with results) due to reposting the exam paper etc.

So, I’d like to know if anyone else may have taken the test at another place. How long did it take for them to get back to you?

I just hope I have passed. I’m dreading it, especially since I’m awful at maths.

Thank you for the response in advance. :smile:
I did my equivalency test at Worcester and they got back to me in 5 days. How many people were doing the exam, may take them longer if many people were doing it? I hope you hear from them soon :-)
Original post by Kolijames
I did my equivalency test at Worcester and they got back to me in 5 days. How many people were doing the exam, may take them longer if many people were doing it? I hope you hear from them soon :-)

Thank you for replying. There were only 2 of us sitting the paper at that time. By the way, how did they get back to you? By phone, email or post?

Thanks once again.
Original post by 28aaaoxo
Thank you for replying. There were only 2 of us sitting the paper at that time. By the way, how did they get back to you? By phone, email or post?

Thanks once again.

It was by post. I'd expect to hear from them within the next few days.
Reply 4
Original post by 28aaaoxo

Thanks once again.

was it the test s3t by Brentwood pleasecall 07450772624 thanks how much did you pay
I’m just seeing this thread now because I am just about to sit my maths equivalency exam in Worcester. Hopefully it went well for you and if so can you give me any indication of how much higher level and how much ordinary level stuff came up on the paper. I sat my leaving cert in Ireland so it’s kind of a different set up and any help would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Monabe
Hi,
I took equivalency on March 28th, got email result on April 16th and still waiting for certificate. I am literally freaking oit as I need to do a maths and science test as well. Any one have a better equivalency test options? I have a conditional offer and I better get it all sorted! Would really appreciate any suggestions. Tia
Original post by Laineydunne
I’m just seeing this thread now because I am just about to sit my maths equivalency exam in Worcester. Hopefully it went well for you and if so can you give me any indication of how much higher level and how much ordinary level stuff came up on the paper. I sat my leaving cert in Ireland so it’s kind of a different set up and any help would be greatly appreciated

hey sorry to bother you. how did this go ? I'm from ireland too and I've to do an equivalency test too in maths and I've no clue how to study for it.
Reply 7
Hey random
I was a teacher in Australia originally. I asked A Star Equivalency Testing they guided me and i was able to buy the material online really cheaply and prepared for the exam back home in Australia .
I paid a little extra and sat the exam when i wanted on arrival and had the results back a day or so after - they were all teachers them selves -drop them a line I am sure they could help
Reply 8
Original post by Laineydunne

maybe too late now but I felt the a star equivalency test people were from education and really helpful -worked for me :-)
Reply 9
Monabe - if you need support to do the test but don't want to pay a fortune I would ring the a star equivalency test people -- they have some former teacher trainers there and are really helpful :-)
hey I am waiting to be able to book a math equivalency test for feb. does anyone have any past papers they could send please. I have done one they have on the website but cant seem to find any online. I also have gcse in may but need a back up. thankyou
Reply 11
Hi there, how did you get on? Did you manage to get any pass papers?
Reply 12
Original post by Kolijames

I have a matths equivelency test at Worcester coming up soon. Was it difficult?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending