The Student Room Group

UCAS Éducation Section

Do I need to manually add ALL my grades from end of each four years of high school (ie. end of year 10, 11, 12 and 13) OR add my grades of only year 11/10th grade board exams and year13/12th grade predicted??
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by user28271901
Do I need to manually add ALL my grades from end of each four years of high school (ie. end of year 10, 11, 12 and 13) OR add my grades of only year 11/10th grade board exams and year13/12th grade predicted??

You need to add formal qualifications not end of year test results
Original post by user28271901

Hi @user28271901

I am not 100% sure of the grading system you use, but usually, we have to provide UCAS with our GCSE grades (We receive these at 16 years of age). And yes, then we provide UCAS with our predicted A Level/ Level 3 equivalent grades (We receive these at 18 years of age).

I hope this helps:smile:

Good luck!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
I would wager that our thread starter is studying in India. If so, unis only need your class X result and for your class XII to be listed as pending, (whereby your referee can enter predicted grades).
Original post by PQ
You need to add formal qualifications not end of year test results

noted, thank you!!
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @user28271901

I am not 100% sure of the grading system you use, but usually, we have to provide UCAS with our GCSE grades (We receive these at 16 years of age). And yes, then we provide UCAS with our predicted A Level/ Level 3 equivalent grades (We receive these at 18 years of age).

I hope this helps:smile:

Good luck!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.

noted, thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending