The Student Room Group

OCR B Physics year 1 revision notes

Hi I am sitting my year 12 physics exam in 2 weeks and I literally know nothing, I've read the book and revision guide but I cannot do past papers and my text book is awful. I was wondering if any year 13 or year 12 student would care to share their revision notes or tell me where to get good notes please.
Sorry m8 my As 1 is on Tuesday and As 2 on Friday and I’ve done **** all
Reply 2
bump
OMG, I've literally only just seen this. I'm so sorry... I would've been more than happy to send you my notes.
Just let me know if you require them at any point in the future. :smile:
@Smartgirl1999 Are you able to share your notes, please? Do you have notes for A2 too?
Original post by Courtneyyx
@Smartgirl1999 Are you able to share your notes, please? Do you have notes for A2 too?

Hey, yeah yeah, ofc! I’ll send them over tonight, will that be okay?
I would also very much appreciate these notes
Original post by Smartgirl1999

Could you also send them to me too? I have mine in a week and I've been struggling since the start of the year with the OCR B spec :frown: - It'd be nice if you could send them to me too!
Put them in the thread woman
Original post by ismail.peerbocus
Put them in the thread woman

I can’t attach them in the thread. Just message me your email and I’ll send them over 😊
I can’t attach them in the thread. Just message me your email and I’ll send them over 😊

Could you send them to me too please?
hi I know this is very late but I'm witty my a level physics with ocr b and was winding if you sill had the notes. thank you :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest