The Student Room Group

Sister got disqualified

Oofles my sister got disqualified from her edexcel gcse which includes English, history, science and her language she takes. I'm not gonna go into details because the entire thing is complicated but I know that the English gcse is the most important. So I'm asking when can she do the English exam? In November or does she have to wait 1 or 2 years? I know what she did was dumb but she just needs answers at this point
rahh what did she do if you dont wanna tell everyone pm me?
Original post by Svetka
Oofles my sister got disqualified from her edexcel gcse which includes English, history, science and her language she takes. I'm not gonna go into details because the entire thing is complicated but I know that the English gcse is the most important. So I'm asking when can she do the English exam? In November or does she have to wait 1 or 2 years? I know what she did was dumb but she just needs answers at this point
Reply 2
I'm new to this website so sorry if I can't reply properly but its serious. We just need answers.
Original post by Svetka
I'm new to this website so sorry if I can't reply properly but its serious. We just need answers.

Her school/the exam board are the only ones who can tell her the exact consequences of her actions (whatever they may be), including how long she is disqualified for. You won't find those answers on TSR.
Reply 4
Ok I see now
Reply 5
It depends what the disqualification letter said. She may have been banned for a set period of time or it may just be this exam season.

Quick Reply

Latest