The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone going/goes university of Wolverhampton???

I’ll be going there next month and I don’t know anyone who goes there soo

Scroll to see replies

I’m starting back to do an MA as a mature student - I don’t know anyone either but I guarantee you will quickly make friends either on your course, in halls or through societies - just be confident. Everyone feels the same way at first, it just takes one moment for you to make a little joke or pass the time of day and before you know it you’ll have a friend
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by itsnotthatdeepp

I’m going to attend Wolverhampton, what course are you going to do. I’m going to do biology
Original post by Anonymous
I’m going to attend Wolverhampton, what course are you going to do. I’m going to do biology

I’m going to do pharmacy😌

I’m starting there next month too, going into halls though
I'm going next month too

Hi I’m going to Wolverhampton too - I’m doing biomedicine. Are you in uni halls for accommodation?
No, sorry.
I’m starting in September and will be staying in halls
Hey ill be starting at wolvo uni but at the walsall campus studying childhood family and Ed studies! Anyone else?
Hi
I’m starting next month and I’m studying biological sciences. Any one else?
Hi! I'm also starting this September @ Wolverhampton. I am doing Psychology anyone else?
Original post by Sanaalixx
Hey ill be starting at wolvo uni but at the walsall campus studying childhood family and Ed studies! Anyone else?

Hey I'm doing physio at the walsall campus! Are you ready for uni?
Original post by komaldeepx
Hey I'm doing physio at the walsall campus! Are you ready for uni?

Hey! I'm all ready just nervous for induction😅
How about you? Will you be commuting to uni or staying in the halls?
Hey! I'm all ready just nervous for induction😅
How about you? Will you be commuting to uni or staying in the halls?

I think I'm just quite nervous to be meeting everyone; I'm actually commuting from Birmingham, how about you?
I think I'm just quite nervous to be meeting everyone; I'm actually commuting from Birmingham, how about you?

Same here! And I'll be commuting from Wednesbury its only a 10 minute drive, thank god!
Same here! And I'll be commuting from Wednesbury its only a 10 minute drive, thank god!

Lucky! First year I'm on the bus and train so its an hour and a half for me, hopefully by 2nd year I'll have my car.
Also quick question to everyone, have u all been to do that ID check or are you planning to do it at the start of term?
Also quick question to everyone, have u all been to do that ID check or are you planning to do it at the start of term?

I've completed the id check and have received my id badge around a week later in the post
I've completed the id check and have received my id badge around a week later in the post

Thanks, I think I might go in next week to do it, did you just take in that form?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending