The Student Room Group

Psychology Msc Online

Hi

I've just applied for a fully online masters in psychology. I've applied for Wolverhampton and Derby. Was wondering if anyone has experience of theses and what they thought of the course, online content etc?

Also, for those have done a part time psychology masters is it do able whilst also working full time, raising 2 children or am I kidding myself in thinking I'm capable of achieving this? Any tips on how to manage time well during the course?

Thanks
(edited 8 months ago)
Hi @Gemma125, I'm currently in the same boat as you (but yet to apply). Have you begun the course yet and which University did you choose? x
Reply 2
Original post by AspirationalMum
Hi @Gemma125, I'm currently in the same boat as you (but yet to apply). Have you begun the course yet and which University did you choose? x

Hi
Its a tricky decision isn't it. I started beginning September at Wolverhampton. Reason i choose them in the end was stidy breaks. They offer uo to 6 2 month study breaks throughout the course. This will extend the completion time but i like idea of having this a buffer and even planned a couple in my mind to help break down the intensity of constant studying. But other than that i just have to hope for the best and see how it goes. 🙂
Original post by Gemma125
Hi
Its a tricky decision isn't it. I started beginning September at Wolverhampton. Reason i choose them in the end was stidy breaks. They offer uo to 6 2 month study breaks throughout the course. This will extend the completion time but i like idea of having this a buffer and even planned a couple in my mind to help break down the intensity of constant studying. But other than that i just have to hope for the best and see how it goes. 🙂

That's actually really good to know, thank you. I think i need to just bite the bullet and apply. The study breaks sound great especially once you have children and work commitments, I also like the fact that places like Wolverhampton, Sunderland and Arden don't cost over £9k!

Quick Reply

Latest