The Student Room Group

GCSE Photography

My daughter is in year 11 and taking GCSE Photography. I understand it's mostly coursework but she does have a PP Exam to sit in December. I cannot find any past papers on Photography to give her an idea of what the exam will be like. Can anybody help? Her school website suggests that in the spring term she will sit an Externally set paper. AQA but Photography is not listed on the main GCSE's that she takes in May! Do they take this early which is why isn't not included on the timetable? Any help appreciated
Hello
Original post by Melaniehicks46
My daughter is in year 11 and taking GCSE Photography. I understand it's mostly coursework but she does have a PP Exam to sit in December. I cannot find any past papers on Photography to give her an idea of what the exam will be like. Can anybody help? Her school website suggests that in the spring term she will sit an Externally set paper. AQA but Photography is not listed on the main GCSE's that she takes in May! Do they take this early which is why isn't not included on the timetable? Any help appreciated

You need to look for 2018 papers rather than this years one. There should be a load of Exam papers on the exams board for the previous years.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Hazzabear
You need to look for 2018 papers rather than this years one. There should be a load of Exa papers on the exams board for the previous years.

Seeing as your spelling isn’t very good, I expect you to be incorrect and not reliable
Original post by ashosborne7
Seeing as your spelling isn’t very good, I expect you to be incorrect and not reliable

There’s nothing wrong with my post??
(edited 4 years ago)
You spelt exa<m> wrong
Original post by ashosborne7
You spelt exa<m> wrong

Corrected it now, thank you 👍🏻

Quick Reply

Latest