The Student Room Group

MOCKSSS

Can someone please tell me what was on the physics paper last year for triple science higher cause it is coming up on my mocks on Friday .
Thankyouuu
Original post by anAACS
Can someone please tell me what was on the physics paper last year for triple science higher cause it is coming up on my mocks on Friday .
Thankyouuu

ive just done my physics paper 2 mock and did my paper 1 last month if you need AQA I can help
Original post by potatoe28
ive just done my physics paper 2 mock and did my paper 1 last month if you need AQA I can help

yes please please can you help

what came up on physics paper 1?
Reply 4
A lot of equation questions I thibk the lesley cube method and waves I can’t remember so well but deffo equations there were so much .
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by thatssoraven577
what came up on physics paper 1?

there was a question about alpha particles being dangerous in the body I think might have been 3 or 4 marks. there was stuff about electric car batteries and how on the road if they install charging things when you drive over why would that be beneficial. also about electric car batteries there was one about how the energy can be given back to the national grid . there was a graph about the difference in muscle power between men and women from like age 5 to 40 and you need to explain the difference between I think for like 4 marks and then work out one of the muscle power values using the equation 9.8 x jump height / time . there's a question about data loggers and digital thermometers and they have the same resolution. you need to know the kinetic energy equation. I can't remember for sure but I think the density practical came up. there's I think a 4 mark question on working out half life. there was some more things on nuclear radiation I think . im sorry I can't remember the 6 mark questions or anything else hope this helps .
Does anyone know the content of GCSE (9–1) Physics B (Twenty-First Century Science) Breadth in physics (Higher Tier)
Reply 7
there was a question about alpha particles being dangerous in the body I think might have been 3 or 4 marks. there was stuff about electric car batteries and how on the road if they install charging things when you drive over why would that be beneficial. also about electric car batteries there was one about how the energy can be given back to the national grid . there was a graph about the difference in muscle power between men and women from like age 5 to 40 and you need to explain the difference between I think for like 4 marks and then work out one of the muscle power values using the equation 9.8 x jump height / time . there's a question about data loggers and digital thermometers and they have the same resolution. you need to know the kinetic energy equation. I can't remember for sure but I think the density practical came up. there's I think a 4 mark question on working out half life. there was some more things on nuclear radiation I think . im sorry I can't remember the 6 mark questions or anything else hope this helps .

THANK YOUUU you are a real life saver
Reply 8
Original post by anAACS
Thankyouuu

You can’t just revise what’s on the paper. In your real exams you won’t have any way of knowing

godsend
thank u
Original post by Tom 18
You can’t just revise what’s on the paper. In your real exams you won’t have any way of knowing

you can though because you can predict what comes up and most of the time its right.
Reply 11
Can u tell me what came up on paper 2 pls
Original post by txri
Can u tell me what came up on paper 2 pls

the first questions were all about lenses, there were some about waves in a stretched spring their wavelength and wave speed and effects of tension, 6 marker on braking and thinking distance and some other questions on braking force, there were questions on solenoids and electromagnets snd how to increase the strength etc. , stuff on red - shift and space and how the universes origin was small and the Big Bang theory etc. , you need to be able to convert tetrameters to metres, inertia , momentum and calculating velocity, properties of the electromagnetic spectrum , infrared radiation investigation risks and variables and solar radiation/reflection of it, last questions were about a skydiver and his changing motions and forces acting on him and a free body diagram and restultant force

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending