The Student Room Group

£300+ on clothes!!! 😲

Heyy yall, hope yall doing well.

Just wanted to know how much would you spend on 6th form clothes or outfit throughout the year? For someome who is hopefully starting post 16 in September, I have no clue 😂😭
And also
How would you alternate between clothes trough the week, was it like 2 outfits per week or mix and match the different outfits on different days.?
Let me know your own personal experience.
Thank you x (Girls)
Reply 1
Original post by J_Study
Heyy yall, hope yall doing well.

Just wanted to know how much would you spend on 6th form clothes or outfit throughout the year? For someome who is hopefully starting post 16 in September, I have no clue 😂😭
And also
How would you alternate between clothes trough the week, was it like 2 outfits per week or mix and match the different outfits on different days.?
Let me know your own personal experience.
Thank you x (Girls)

I rotated my outfits every 2ish weeks. I have work clothes, cos I went to work too anyway. I’d say nobody cared after 1 month into sixth form xx
Reply 2
Original post by MKaur18
I rotated my outfits every 2ish weeks. I have work clothes, cos I went to work too anyway. I’d say nobody cared after 1 month into sixth form xx

When u say nobody cared do u mean they just wore the same outfit or..
Thnx 4 the reply❣️
Reply 3
Original post by J_Study
Thnx 4 the reply❣️

It’s okay,

Like nobody cared, they didn’t really say anything.

Yeah eventually wore the same outfit every couple of days.
Original post by J_Study
Thnx 4 the reply❣️

And also nobody cares enough to wear 'pretty clothes'. Just pick two or three cute tops to wear when you feel fancy, and the rest can be whatever.
Reply 5
Original post by Arctic Kitten
And also nobody cares enough to wear 'pretty clothes'. Just pick two or three cute tops to wear when you feel fancy, and the rest can be whatever.

Original post by Arctic Kitten

Word👏🏼
Reply 6
wow:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest