The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GiuliaPip
Does anyone know if you will receive your offer soon if your status changed to 'application pending decision'?

Don’t think so. My application’s status is on “application pending decision” since December.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by lucyga24
Is anyone else still waiting on Politics? I applied in October. but still nothing. I have conditionals for Aberdeen, Stirling and Edinburgh, and rejection from St Andrews, but Dundee is my top choice.

Me but still haven’t heard back
Is anyone else looking at Peterson hall accommodation? Think that’s where I’d like to stay
I also applied for forensic anthorpoogy and got a conditional offer!
Just got rejected for International Relations and Politics (EU student)
got a conditional offer for international relations and politics, i’m a scottish student
Original post by egusmith
Is anyone else looking at Peterson hall accommodation? Think that’s where I’d like to stay

I'm going to book Peterson hall
I’m going to firm my Scots law offer I think! Any accommodation suggestions?
Reply 188
Got an offer for Urban Planning on Tuesday.
Original post by gingerrbread17
I’m going to firm my Scots law offer I think! Any accommodation suggestions?

I firmed my offer yesterday and going to look into Belmont and Heathfield for accommodation. It’s right on campus and seems to be the most popular! X
Original post by Katieangell
I firmed my offer yesterday and going to look into Belmont and Heathfield for accommodation. It’s right on campus and seems to be the most popular! X

Yeah I was thinking belmont looked really good! What are you going to study?

Yeah looks so nice! I’m doing biological sciences :smile:
Original post by Katieangell

Aw that’s so cool, maybe see you there in sept :smile:

Aw that’s so cool, maybe see you there in sept :smile:

Yeah can’t wait! Xx
Weird because I know places like Glasgow and Stirling do my friends are all in them. Last year my sister had one for Dundee too doing medicine, I’ll ask her how she found hers. Sometimes there’s separate things for courses like medicine but she might be able to help anyway.
Reply 195
Original post by IRBESWICK
Anyone applied to forensic anthropology in Dundee, would like to find people with the same interests. anybody got offers yet?

Hi. I’ve also applied for forensic anthropology. I’ve got a conditional so hopefully the grades come through. 😀
Reply 196
Peterson Hall normally isn’t for Freshers.
Hello,

I am going to study Law with Energy and Oil - just looking at accommodation now, thinking parker house or Belmont and Heathfield ? Any advice would be great x
Hiya, I’ve got an offer for Education!! Wondering if there is anyone else?
Just confirmed my offer for anatomical sciences, anyone else doing the anatomy course or forensic anthropology (as they’re run together I think)!? Also thought I had seen a link for the official fb chat for once you’ve firmed your offer on here ages ago but can’t seem to find it now?

Latest

Trending

Trending