The Student Room Group

The hardest and easiest IAL papers in October 2020

The October 2020 IAL exam season is almost over! As a result, I would like to know that which papers everyone found the hardest and easiest, as there are a lot of tough papers this season.
For me, the toughest are Chemistry Units 1/2 and Maths S1, and Physics/Chemistry unit 3, plus Maths P2 are easiest.
Original post by 8013
The October 2020 IAL exam season is almost over! As a result, I would like to know that which papers everyone found the hardest and easiest, as there are a lot of tough papers this season.
For me, the toughest are Chemistry Units 1/2 and Maths S1, and Physics/Chemistry unit 3, plus Maths P2 are easiest.

Bruh Psychology Unit 4 ughh
Reply 2
Original post by 8013

Chemistry unit 5 i found hard :frown:
I think the papers for me this season were decent but I did not do well for M2😐
Btw, the most unforgettable was that the cancellation of my P4 exam due to typhoon😂
Original post by 8013

for me s1 math was the hardest and the easiest were p2 math and unit 3 chem
Reply 5
Original post by Kareem599
for me s1 math was the hardest and the easiest were p2 math and unit 3 chem

How about unit 1+2 Chem?
All my mates had already decided to retake the exam. They have given up all hopes on them.
Original post by 8013
How about unit 1+2 Chem?
All my mates had already decided to retake the exam. They have given up all hopes on them.

i did unit 1 chem last session (jan 2020). Yes the chem unit 2 was difficult but nowhere near as difficult as s1. Sure there were some questions in unit 2 chem in which i had to write non sense in but atleast i was able to answer every question in, thats something i cant say about s1 as i wasnt able to attempt every question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending