The Student Room Group

gcse 2022

for ppl sitting their gcses in 22. what do u think is gunna happen
Reply 1
Original post by gee321
for ppl sitting their gcses in 22. what do u think is gunna happen

Im sitting Alevels in 2022 and i think they'll go ahead as normal and we will be the year that royaly take it deep in the arse by the government
Reply 2
Original post by WetTap
Im sitting Alevels in 2022 and i think they'll go ahead as normal and we will be the year that royaly take it deep in the arse by the government

:// i want to sit them but itd be better if they reduced the syllabus

im kinda scared
Reply 3
Original post by gee321
:// i want to sit them but itd be better if they reduced the syllabus

im kinda scared

yeah same tbf. I think they could possibly just tell us exactly whats in the actual exams like planned this year.
Reply 4
Original post by WetTap
yeah same tbf. I think they could possibly just tell us exactly whats in the actual exams like planned this year.

i cant concentrate one bit at home bruv ima fyck this up . i jus want school 2 open soon
Reply 5
Original post by gee321
i cant concentrate one bit at home bruv ima fyck this up . i jus want school 2 open soon

Yeah same im in a maths lesson rn but im just procrastinating in here
Reply 6
Original post by WetTap
Yeah same im in a maths lesson rn but im just procrastinating in here

literally what im doing rn. i have to do geography and english but im just not feeling it and also i feel like subjects like english where you have to analyse and stuff is harder doing at home cs u have no motivation of writing sm
Reply 7
Original post by gee321
literally what im doing rn. i have to do geography and english but im just not feeling it and also i feel like subjects like english where you have to analyse and stuff is harder doing at home cs u have no motivation of writing sm

Yeah i 100 percent agree. I have done no work at all today, not even put pen to paper and I've had lessons all day
Reply 8
Original post by WetTap
Yeah i 100 percent agree. I have done no work at all today, not even put pen to paper and I've had lessons all day

want to run away to the maldives w sum1 blud i hate it
hopefully things'll be mostly back to normal by then. no point in making predictions now but i can imagine they'll take into consideration the pandemic's impact on learning- i wouldn't be expecting the grade boundaries to be super high if the exams do take place as normal etc, but these are just my thoughts :dontknow:
Reply 10
Things should be back to normal by then, but hopefully, we'll get a shorter syllabus, as we aren't going to be able to go over everything, when we get back to school.
Maybe it is time to start thinking long-term. There is no guarantee that things will get better by next year. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=93030256&highlight=
Original post by gee321

well even when schools open we need to cram 1 year and 3 months of learning on top of the 1 full year in year 11 in 1 year. basically we have 2 years and 3 months of school to catch up in over 1 year
is there any chat room on discord or what's app for gcse?
Reply 14
I found a new website. Notes, summaries, questions.. There is everything.. The things that teachers and students share.. gcsetime.com

Quick Reply

Latest