The Student Room Group

2022 geography paper 2 !

why does this paper give an option to choose between section B and section C, but the past geography papers don't?
Original post by studyfor9s
why does this paper give an option to choose between section B and section C, but the past geography papers don't?
What exam board is this?
The most likely explanation is that GCSEs where done differently in 2022 to make allowances for how the y11s' education had been affected by the pandemic so this meant that less content had to be studied.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What exam board is this?
The most likely explanation is that GCSEs where done differently in 2022 to make allowances for how the y11s' education had been affected by the pandemic so this meant that less content had to be studied.

aqa
aqa
I have had a quick Google and the change was due to the impact of Covid on the 2022 cohort - so I would treat it like it was a normal paper (i.e. you do all the sections as you normally would)

it's because in 2022 because of covid you could drop one of the sections. Do B and C as normal when practicing for 2024 ☺️
Reply 5
Original post by t_revision
it's because in 2022 because of covid you could drop one of the sections. Do B and C as normal when practicing for 2024 ☺️

ok thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I have had a quick Google and the change was due to the impact of Covid on the 2022 cohort - so I would treat it like it was a normal paper (i.e. you do all the sections as you normally would)

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest