The Student Room Group

year 11 mocks chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sehrash.siddique
what was the theme if you dont mind me asking?

yh of course i dont mind ,theme for which question? We had power n conflict and 2 unseen poems we had to compare about love
Original post by jjj7666
could anyone help me out with the inspector calls question for aqa? The question is about how male characters are irresponsible in the play. May some of you help me with some points i can write for the question

sorry im just as clueless as u are coz we havent done many essays
Original post by ml12345678
yh of course i dont mind ,theme for which question? We had power n conflict and 2 unseen poems we had to compare about loHey, what was the

hey, what was the poem/ theme for power and conflict ?
Original post by Montinaguinea
hey, what was the poem/ theme for power and conflict ?

effects of conflict
has anyone done edexcel religious studies 2020? islam and christianity
what was the question on DNA for? Was it in the poetry anthology section?

how is phil presented as a disturbing character in DNA and how does Kelly present the negative effects of being within a gang. My school scrapped poetry anthology so we only did section C which was about how the poet presents the speakers feelings of love. forgot the question tho
yh of course i dont mind ,theme for which question? We had power n conflict and 2 unseen poems we had to compare about love

sfsfsff for power and conflict, tysmm aah
Original post by e1alop123
how is phil presented as a disturbing character in DNA and how does Kelly present the negative effects of being within a gang. My school scrapped poetry anthology so we only did section C which was about how the poet presents the speakers feelings of love. forgot the question tho

oh thank you, im not doing DNA but thanks for ur help anyways :smile:
effects of conflict

Was this with the poem remains
Was this with the poem remains

yh im doing aqa tho
yh im doing aqa tho

ty, im doing aqa aswell
ty, im doing aqa aswell

ok , do u know anything about the mini exams?
(edited 3 years ago)
Unfortunately no i dont, i swear its just gonna be based on assessments we r going to do

ok , do u know anything about the mini exams?
Got 8 in both language and literature. I'd already seen the language paper before, though, so that was a slight advantage for me.
Unfortunately no i dont, i swear its just gonna be based on assessments we r going to do

yh same thats what i thought its soo last minute
Original post by mari0506
Got 8 in both language and literature. I'd already seen the language paper before, though, so that was a slight advantage for me.

Can you please tell me the question for Lit paper 1 and the unseen poetry question?
Original post by QueenEsther
Can you please tell me the question for Lit paper 1 and the unseen poetry question?

I wish I could but mock exams are set by the school, unlike the actual exams (in normal times) so every school's mock exams are different.
Original post by QueenEsther

if ur doing aqa i got how lady Macbeths character changes throughout the play the extract that was given was act 5 scene 2 i THINK ,it was the one where shes sleepwalking n the doctor n maid are watching her this is for lit paper 1 ,for paper 2 we got remains from power n conflict n for the unseen we got a poem about love n the question was how the writer expresses feelings about love in both the poems, sorry its a bit long but yeah
(edited 3 years ago)
Anyone have the AQA Inspector calls questions????
we got remains n an unseen poetry abt love

hey what poem did u compare remains too and would u mind telling me some points too pls xx

Quick Reply

Latest