Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. Favourite - Jeff Buckley, closely followed by Reich
    2. Least favourite - Rag Desh...
    3. Most confident - Reich
    4. Least confident - Chopin or Rag Desh
    5. I definitely don't regret it! Music is my fave I'm doing it for AS and A level
    6. Proper revision started about ten mins ago, exam is in three hours... But we've been revising in class and I don't find it too hard tbh

Predictions: Handel or Capercaille?

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeldor711)
    I would like to request that everyone fails the paper so we can have low grade boundaries xD
    S a m e

ReputationRep:
    I am fked for this exam...

ReputationRep:
    What did you think about it guys?

ReputationRep:
    The 10 markers were lovely but the questions were just eurgh... I didn't revise much but probably should have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministralia)
    What did you think about it guys?
    Oh my God, it wasn't that bad. The only question I was ...., on was the term for the voice in Rag Desh? Overally, pretty pleased with how it went How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly.Hodgson99)
    Oh my God, it wasn't that bad. The only question I was ...., on was the term for the voice in Rag Desh? Overally, pretty pleased with how it went How about you?
    I got nothing of rag desh- I hadn't revised it!
    I said the mood was holy and respectful ir something but I seriously have no idea I lost so many marks on that paper at least 2 per question I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studying_me)
    I got nothing of rag desh- I hadn't revised it!
    I said the mood was holy and respectful ir something but I seriously have no idea I lost so many marks on that paper at least 2 per question I know
    Yeh , I put it was a religious song, but the first one was just so weird. It really confused me

ReputationRep:
    I kind of liked on the voice i put bandish btw, but I'm bot sure

ReputationRep:
    Is someone going to post unauthorized mark scheme&

ReputationRep:
    Yeh , I put it was a religious song, but the first one was just so weird. It really confused me
    I know! I'm looking at my revision booklet thing and it's not here
    At least the 10 markers were gold- as soon as I saw the Handel I was like yassssss

ReputationRep:
    I kind of liked on the voice i put bandish btw, but I'm bot sure
    I literally guessed bhanjan, because I knew it was the structure, but I know it was wrong :/

ReputationRep:
    Is someone going to post unauthorized mark scheme&
    Hope so I need something to grab onto until results day so I can prepare myself for a C

ReputationRep:
    Please can someone put some answers up on TSR

ReputationRep:
    If I got 57/60 on composition and 60/60 on performance, what would I need in the exam for an A* overall?

Don't think it went that well tbh except for the essay (I did Handel)- thought the Rag Desh question especially was hard

ReputationRep:
    I literally guessed bhanjan, because I knew it was the structure, but I know it was wrong :/
    There was one question on Chopin with repeating quavers and something about the range or something which i definitely got wrong

ReputationRep:
    The one about the type of piece was Bhajan as that means a devotional song

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone put for the texture question in Chopin?

ReputationRep:
    There was one question on Chopin with repeating quavers and something about the range or something which i definitely got wrong
    Oh yeah the degree or something what was that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studying_me)
    Oh yeah the degree or something what was that
    Pretty sure it was descending or something like that...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.