The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Music 2015/2016 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

1. Favourite - Jeff Buckley, closely followed by Reich
2. Least favourite - Rag Desh...
3. Most confident - Reich
4. Least confident - Chopin or Rag Desh
5. I definitely don't regret it! Music is my fave :smile: I'm doing it for AS and A level
6. Proper revision started about ten mins ago, exam is in three hours... But we've been revising in class and I don't find it too hard tbh

Predictions: Handel or Capercaille?

Good luck everyone!
Original post by zeldor711
I would like to request that everyone fails the paper so we can have low grade boundaries xD

S a m e
I am fked for this exam...
What did you think about it guys?
The 10 markers were lovely but the questions were just eurgh... I didn't revise much but probably should have
Original post by Ministralia
What did you think about it guys?

Oh my God, it wasn't that bad. The only question I was ...., on was the term for the voice in Rag Desh? Overally, pretty pleased with how it went :biggrin: How about you?
Original post by Holly.Hodgson99
Oh my God, it wasn't that bad. The only question I was ...., on was the term for the voice in Rag Desh? Overally, pretty pleased with how it went :biggrin: How about you?

I got nothing of rag desh- I hadn't revised it!
I said the mood was holy and respectful ir something but I seriously have no idea I lost so many marks on that paper at least 2 per question I know
Original post by studying_me
I got nothing of rag desh- I hadn't revised it!
I said the mood was holy and respectful ir something but I seriously have no idea I lost so many marks on that paper at least 2 per question I know

Yeh , I put it was a religious song, but the first one was just so weird. It really confused me

I kind of liked on the voice i put bandish btw, but I'm bot sure
Is someone going to post unauthorized mark scheme&
Yeh , I put it was a religious song, but the first one was just so weird. It really confused me

I know! I'm looking at my revision booklet thing and it's not here:frown:
At least the 10 markers were gold- as soon as I saw the Handel I was like yassssss
I kind of liked on the voice i put bandish btw, but I'm bot sure

I literally guessed bhanjan, because I knew it was the structure, but I know it was wrong :/
Is someone going to post unauthorized mark scheme&

Hope so I need something to grab onto until results day so I can prepare myself for a C
Please can someone put some answers up on TSR :smile:
I literally guessed bhanjan, because I knew it was the structure, but I know it was wrong :/

There was one question on Chopin with repeating quavers and something about the range or something which i definitely got wrong

The one about the type of piece was Bhajan as that means a devotional song
What did everyone put for the texture question in Chopin?
There was one question on Chopin with repeating quavers and something about the range or something which i definitely got wrong

Oh yeah the degree or something what was that
Original post by studying_me
Oh yeah the degree or something what was that

Pretty sure it was descending or something like that...
What were the sections on the Miles Davis one, think I messed that up :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending