Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikesgt2)
    Both of these seem to be easier said than done...
    im not sure about the banging into her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I would not be best-pleased.
    LOL! I haven't laughed so hard at a post in ages.
    Personally, I love it when guys start conversations. If she keeps looking at you, body language is positive (angled towards you) and if her lips go redder - probably a good indication that she fancies you back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CacheUK)
    LOL - just joined up due to this thread :-P

Were you going for the comedy line with that note?? I have to agree with the harrass her 24/7 though - along with your smooth lines you cant go wrong :-D
    she's in da top sets in school and i've done really well in my mocks so that i can move up to her classes. what do i do when i get there to get her attention?

ReputationRep:
    try just talking to her to start with and gettin good friends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    she's in da top sets in school and i've done really well in my mocks so that i can move up to her classes. what do i do when i get there to get her attention?
    TALK TO HER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    TALK TO HER!
    where one of these hip, amusing and original t-shirts...i would fall for any guy in the ann coulter top.

http://www.thoseshirts.com

ReputationRep:
    If you find it hard talking to her face to face then find some other way of contacting her - ie. via email/MSN or the dreaded phone! Is she a freind or just "a girl" ? If shes just a girl then it isnt really going to matter whether you get her or not! If she's your freind then she'll understand.

btw How old are you? I assumed you were at uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    where one of these hip, amusing and original t-shirts...i would fall for any guy in the ann coulter top.

http://www.thoseshirts.com
    I still prefer the talking option

ReputationRep:
    If you find it hard talking to her face to face then find some other way of contacting her - ie. via email/MSN or the dreaded phone! Is she a freind or just "a girl" ? If shes just a girl then it isnt really going to matter whether you get her or not! If she's your freind then she'll understand.

btw How old are you? I assumed you were at uni!
    if i got an email from a guy i would call the police.
    if i got a phone call i would be flattered but put off.
    if he spoke to me casually i might be interested.

ReputationRep:
    what about passing a note? and anyway you have to talk to her first to get her email/phone number!

ReputationRep:
    what about passing a note? and anyway you have to talk to her first to get her email/phone number!
    hehe, youd be surprised what lengths they go to.

ReputationRep:
    hehe - fair enough! (any funny stories you'd like to share?)

however i agree - talking first is definately the best option - it usually gets a quick reaction :-) patience is not one of my virtues ;-)

ReputationRep:
    hehe - fair enough! (any funny stories you'd like to share?)

however i agree - talking first is definately the best option - it usually gets a quick reaction :-) patience is not one of my virtues ;-)
    talking is definately better, although if i was a guy id probably lay down some groundwork..you cant expect a girl to be interested if she hasnt noticed you.

ReputationRep:
    how u mean if she hasnt noticed u vienna95?

ReputationRep:
    groundwork?? as in getting very pissed and telling her shes beautiful??? or being really nice and kind??

One is definitely more fun than the other, even if it does screw your chances of success :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    how u mean if she hasnt noticed u?
    ie. not aware of your existence.

ReputationRep:
    how can i get a girl to like me?
    Join The Way! She'll love you then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    You know it makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Join a party where you idolise another male? I think she'd be worried more than anything else. Not a good idea really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Join a party where you idolise another male? I think she'd be worried more than anything else. Not a good idea really.
    There is a difference between respect and idolisation.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.