The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
mikesgt2
Both of these seem to be easier said than done...

im not sure about the banging into her.
Reply 181
Mr White
I would not be best-pleased.

LOL! I haven't laughed so hard at a post in ages.
Personally, I love it when guys start conversations. If she keeps looking at you, body language is positive (angled towards you) and if her lips go redder - probably a good indication that she fancies you back.
Reply 182
CacheUK
LOL - just joined up due to this thread :-P

Were you going for the comedy line with that note?? I have to agree with the harrass her 24/7 though - along with your smooth lines you cant go wrong :-D
she's in da top sets in school and i've done really well in my mocks so that i can move up to her classes. what do i do when i get there to get her attention?
try just talking to her to start with and gettin good friends!
Reply 184
mikie
she's in da top sets in school and i've done really well in my mocks so that i can move up to her classes. what do i do when i get there to get her attention?

TALK TO HER!
Reply 185
pikaboo
TALK TO HER!

where one of these hip, amusing and original t-shirts...i would fall for any guy in the ann coulter top.

http://www.thoseshirts.com
Reply 186
If you find it hard talking to her face to face then find some other way of contacting her - ie. via email/MSN or the dreaded phone! Is she a freind or just "a girl" ? If shes just a girl then it isnt really going to matter whether you get her or not! If she's your freind then she'll understand.

btw How old are you? I assumed you were at uni!
Reply 187
vienna95
where one of these hip, amusing and original t-shirts...i would fall for any guy in the ann coulter top.

http://www.thoseshirts.com

I still prefer the talking option :tongue:
Reply 188
CacheUK
If you find it hard talking to her face to face then find some other way of contacting her - ie. via email/MSN or the dreaded phone! Is she a freind or just "a girl" ? If shes just a girl then it isnt really going to matter whether you get her or not! If she's your freind then she'll understand.

btw How old are you? I assumed you were at uni!

if i got an email from a guy i would call the police.
if i got a phone call i would be flattered but put off.
if he spoke to me casually i might be interested.
Reply 189
what about passing a note? and anyway you have to talk to her first to get her email/phone number!
Reply 190
CacheUK
what about passing a note? and anyway you have to talk to her first to get her email/phone number!

hehe, youd be surprised what lengths they go to.
Reply 191
hehe - fair enough! (any funny stories you'd like to share?)

however i agree - talking first is definately the best option - it usually gets a quick reaction :-) patience is not one of my virtues ;-)
Reply 192
CacheUK
hehe - fair enough! (any funny stories you'd like to share?)

however i agree - talking first is definately the best option - it usually gets a quick reaction :-) patience is not one of my virtues ;-)

talking is definately better, although if i was a guy id probably lay down some groundwork..you cant expect a girl to be interested if she hasnt noticed you.
how u mean if she hasnt noticed u vienna95?
Reply 194
groundwork?? as in getting very pissed and telling her shes beautiful??? or being really nice and kind??

One is definitely more fun than the other, even if it does screw your chances of success :P
Reply 195
Speciez99
how u mean if she hasnt noticed u?

ie. not aware of your existence.
Reply 196
how can i get a girl to like me?

Join The Way! She'll love you then.
Reply 197
Tek

You know it makes sense.
Reply 198
Tek

Join a party where you idolise another male? I think she'd be worried more than anything else. Not a good idea really.
Reply 199
Chicken
Join a party where you idolise another male? I think she'd be worried more than anything else. Not a good idea really.

There is a difference between respect and idolisation.

Latest

Trending

Trending