The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Original post by S-man10
no one discussing the punishment here. wow i never seen that coming

But memphis winning is good.

You didn't see the punishment coming? Really? Silver had no choice imo, that was the bare minimum.

------------------
Carlos Boozer :lmao: Should've shouted him way to those rebound. 8 offence rebounds for wizards in 4th quarter :rofl:
Haven't managed to watch one game in the Memphis/OKC series, will definitely have to catch game 6. Will stay up for Mavericks/Spurs tonight I think.
Nice to see KD sucking the big one.
Original post by 419
You didn't see the punishment coming? Really? Silver had no choice imo, that was the bare minimum.

------------------
Carlos Boozer :lmao: Should've shouted him way to those rebound. 8 offence rebounds for wizards in 4th quarter :rofl:

A lifetime ban was something that wasnt seen coming
Reply 2164
Original post by S-man10
A lifetime ban was something that wasnt seen coming

Really? Obama got involved in this ****. Doc was supposedly threatening to quit if he returned. People wanted this man gone.

I heard it from mentioned a few times.
(edited 9 years ago)
We've gone fishing!! :frown:

I do hope the Wizards get far though :smile:
Man could be some real shocks this round already. Loving the playoffs so far!
Pringles resigns!

Reply 2168
Original post by Malevolent
Man could be some real shocks this round already. Loving the playoffs so far!

Can't remember the last time it was so exciting. 2008? No match up is easy except the cats heat. That home court disadvantage though.
Reply 2169
So many Overtimes in this years NBA playoffs . Miami are sweeping! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kinda wishing I didn't cancel my free LP trial, tonights games are gonna be intense!!
I hate how I always pick the wrong games to watch. Watched Maverick/Spurs last night, when it had finished I saw the Raptor's were 20+ up in the fourth so decided to go to bed, but it looks like they got so close to bottling it. Would have been a good watch.

First match of the Thunder/Grizzlies series I'll be catching tonight, looking forward to it.
How do you guys usually watch nba games
Original post by TH3-FL45H

For playoffs I just buy a League Pass, before that I just find a stream on vipbox
Reply 2174
Original post by TH3-FL45H

usually from very legal avenues.
Reply 2175
I have bt sport but if the games aren't on, I also resort to very legal avenues
Bye bye rockets. Lillard time.
Games last night were awesome. There was one play where Ellis was literally horizontal and he managed to get the bucket and the foul, was an unreal finish.

Didn't manage to stay up for the Houston match. It just watched the highlights, Lillard is pretty sick.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2178
Damian Lillard marking his name in NBA history. #ClutchGene

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2179

Latest