Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    no one discussing the punishment here. wow i never seen that coming

But memphis winning is good.
    You didn't see the punishment coming? Really? Silver had no choice imo, that was the bare minimum.

------------------
    Carlos Boozer :lmao: Should've shouted him way to those rebound. 8 offence rebounds for wizards in 4th quarter :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't managed to watch one game in the Memphis/OKC series, will definitely have to catch game 6. Will stay up for Mavericks/Spurs tonight I think.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see KD sucking the big one.

(Original post by 419)
    You didn't see the punishment coming? Really? Silver had no choice imo, that was the bare minimum.

------------------
    Carlos Boozer :lmao: Should've shouted him way to those rebound. 8 offence rebounds for wizards in 4th quarter :rofl:
    A lifetime ban was something that wasnt seen coming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    A lifetime ban was something that wasnt seen coming
    Really? Obama got involved in this ****. Doc was supposedly threatening to quit if he returned. People wanted this man gone.

I heard it from mentioned a few times.

ReputationRep:
    We've gone fishing!!

I do hope the Wizards get far though

ReputationRep:
    Man could be some real shocks this round already. Loving the playoffs so far!

ReputationRep:
    Pringles resigns!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Man could be some real shocks this round already. Loving the playoffs so far!
    Can't remember the last time it was so exciting. 2008? No match up is easy except the cats heat. That home court disadvantage though.

ReputationRep:
    So many Overtimes in this years NBA playoffs . Miami are sweeping!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kinda wishing I didn't cancel my free LP trial, tonights games are gonna be intense!!

ReputationRep:
    I hate how I always pick the wrong games to watch. Watched Maverick/Spurs last night, when it had finished I saw the Raptor's were 20+ up in the fourth so decided to go to bed, but it looks like they got so close to bottling it. Would have been a good watch.

First match of the Thunder/Grizzlies series I'll be catching tonight, looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys usually watch nba games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    For playoffs I just buy a League Pass, before that I just find a stream on vipbox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    usually from very legal avenues.

ReputationRep:
    I have bt sport but if the games aren't on, I also resort to very legal avenues

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye rockets. Lillard time.

ReputationRep:
    Games last night were awesome. There was one play where Ellis was literally horizontal and he managed to get the bucket and the foul, was an unreal finish.

Didn't manage to stay up for the Houston match. It just watched the highlights, Lillard is pretty sick.

ReputationRep:
    Damian Lillard marking his name in NBA history. #ClutchGene

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.