The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JGR
I'm not sure I agree with that. The US would have loved nothing better than to kill him as soon as possible.
The spotlight will soon be turned onto the Pakistanis, it's pretty obvious that there's been some inside assistance, and I expect some heads will soon be rolling.

So he was hiding right under their noses
Original post by Swayum
Enlighten me. An arbitrary definition of terrorism doesn't matter, the concept does.

the kind of bloke who arbitrates the murder of hundreds of people by having planes flown into thier offices would pretty much suffice i imagine.
Reply 262
Very interesting news indeed.
Just waiting for pictures to confirm this.

Not too sure about the ones available on the internet at this current time.
Look photoshopped.
Reply 263
He was living in a luxury mansion all along with a lavish lifestyle. Just amazing.
Original post by Blueflare
Lol, look up the definition of the word "terrorist" before you say stuff like that.

Are you retarded?

Serious question.
OMG I just woke up, I had to read the BBC article 5 times to make sure that I wasn't being trolled... OMG
Reply 267
Wow, did I just hear that right? He was in a big ****ing compound hundreds of metres from a Pakistan 'sandhurst'?

.. seriously?!?!?! :eek: Reminds me of that strategy... want somewhere to hide? Go into your enemy's territory. Executed perfectly here.
Original post by iainthegreat
Are you retarded?

Serious question.

:rofl:

What?
Wow, almost all the main topics on www.bbc.co.uk/news are about it :redface:
Original post by Relik93D
Very interesting news indeed.
Just waiting for pictures to confirm this.

Not too sure about the ones available on the internet at this current time.
Look photoshopped.

The picture I just posted was just removed from the website of a german newspaper, so I doubt it's a fake. (It was removed because it was deemed too offensive/graphic, atleast that's their excuse for removing it
:rofl:

What?

Barack Obama is possibly the biggest terrorist in the world.
I still think it should have been the SAS what got him.

It's a good development, but before anyone gets complacent, someone else is likely to take his place as the leader of Al Quaeda. What's also interesting is that he was killed in Pakistan, so does that mean the war on terror in Afghanistan is now over?
Original post by iainthegreat
Barack Obama is possibly the biggest terrorist in the world.

Haha, okay, sure.

I have no intention of getting into internet arguments with people who fanatically hate America, seriously, I have way better things to do with my life. Calling me "retarded" won't goad me into one.

Let's all just come together in a state of mutual satisfaction about Bin Laden being dead.
Haha, okay, sure.

I have no intention of getting into internet arguments with people who fanatically hate America, seriously, I have way better things to do with my life. Calling me "retarded" won't goad me into one.

Let's all just come together in a state of mutual satisfaction about Bin Laden being dead.

Sure, let's do that.

2 wars, a million dead, trillions of dollars spent. Totally worth it for the death of one man. Justice has been done, no more terrorism!

:colonhash:
Lol, look up the definition of the word "terrorist" before you say stuff like that.

ter-ror-rist
-noun
a. a person who employs terror or terrorism, esp as a political weapon
b. (as modifier): terrorist tactics

ter-ror-rism
–noun

1. systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve some goal
2. the act of terrorizing
3. the state of being terrorized
Reply 276
Yay! he cant plot to kill people anymore! Result!

Still, have to feel sorry for any of his family that will miss him, it wasnt their fault he was a mass murdering dip****
Reply 277

I said supposed, and you don't know whether that posting was recently edited foo.
They said he was simply shot in the head.
(edited 12 years ago)
It will probably lead to retaliation, yes, but someone capable of pulling off something like 9/11 is far too dangerous to be in the world, regardless of his followers or whatever. No one's pretending this is the end, if anything its the beginning, but at least we have rid ourselves of one more danger in the world. So long as we expect and safeguard against every eventuality we have a chance of winning :smile:
The conspiracy theorists are going to go nuts with this one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending