The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

"No active intake" feedback on CAS shield

Please help!
I am no longer able to access my status on CAS shield. I keep getting the feedback, "You have no active intake" upon logging in. Please can anyone help me with any information why this is happening, I'm quite worried as I need my CAS to apply for my visa as soon as possible.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am getting the same thing too. Pls which school is dat nd hop u have bin able to log in nd issue ur CAS. U can contact me if u have bin answered.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Julietpearl
I am getting the same thing too. Pls which school is dat nd hop u have bin able to log in nd issue ur CAS. U can contact me if u have bin answered.

hello Juliet, yes the issue was resolved and i can check my status now but I haven't been issued a CAS yet by the University of Chester
Reply 3
How did you get it resolved? You mailed the university?
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear this!

Have you tried contacting the international team directly? Please include as many details as you can in your email to them but hopefully then the team can provide you with an update. Their email address is [email protected] and hopefully they can help you.

Best wishes,
Grace
Reply 5
Hello, bro kindly guide me about this issue i am facing the same problem, Please let me know how can i resolve this issue.Thanks
Original post by Malak8
Hello, bro kindly guide me about this issue i am facing the same problem, Please let me know how can i resolve this issue.Thanks

Hello @Malak8

Please contact our International Team via email: [email protected], they will be able to advise you.

Best wishes,
Becky
Reply 7
Original post by University of Chester
Hello @Malak8

Please contact our International Team via email: [email protected], they will be able to advise you.

Best wishes,
Becky

I am a student of Greenwich university london
Reply 8
Original post by Malak8
I am a student of Greenwich university london

I am facing same problem. Does it means that my Cas application is refused? Or is it some server problem? Please tell if anyone knows.
Original post by Malak8
Any solution yet?

Hey you got any solution for the issue, please respond, give me any alternative number where I can contact you
Sometimes this might also means that they are deferring you to the next intake. My friend applied to the University of South Wales. She was tracking her CAS and it went up to 34%. Then suddenly she got this no active intake feedback. We thought it was some network error. But the next day she got mail that the uni has deferred her to the next intake with a reason that the course is full!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dghujkkkk
Hey you got any solution for the issue, please respond, give me any alternative number where I can contact you

Did you get an answer from the uni ?
Original post by Setu05
I am facing same problem. Does it means that my Cas application is refused? Or is it some server problem? Please tell if anyone knows.

Hi. Did you receive any response?
Reply 14

Hi I’m getting the same error. Were you able to get a solution??
Original post by MaameAdwoa
hello Juliet, yes the issue was resolved and i can check my status now but I haven't been issued a CAS yet by the University of Chester

Hello how this issue can be resolved ???
Reply 16
Hi all,
Yesterday, my CAS Application reached nearly 60%. Today when I opened my portal it's showing the same issue "You have no active intake". Can anyone please guide me with your experiences on why they showed me this screen?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 17
Original post by chumair17
Hi all,
Yesterday, my CAS Application reached nearly 60%. Today when I opened my portal it's showing the same issue "You have no active intake". Can anyone please guide me with your experiences on why they showed me this screen?

Hey! I too I’m expressing the same problem. I hope it getS arrange ASAP.
Reply 18
Hi there! Me too with same experience. I hope we all find a quick solution
(edited 8 months ago)
Me too...but i can see my progress again and not moving progress

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending