The Student Room Group

Welcome to the 'Life and Wellbeing Blogs' forum! Prizes to be won!

Welcome to the Life and Wellbeing Blogs forum! :woo:

We've decided to call it 'Life and Wellbeing Blogs' for two main reasons:
1. we want it to be somewhere that you can talk about general life as well as including wellbeing if you'd like, it doesn't always have to be focused on just wellbeing goals :smile:
2. we want you to be able to keep one continuous blog if you'd like i.e. not one just for each year (you're welcome to make new blogs each year though - you're also welcome to rename your current thread/ask me to name it). But some goals are things to keep going and not just a new years resolution type thing :yep:

There will be some Amazon voucher prizes throughout the year for blogs, usually every few months :present: :party:

Please let me know if you have any questions and please tag me in your blogs when you update them!

Tags (after this tag I'll just tag those who are actively posting in the forum):

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ooh!

I want to join but I'm too nervous :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Yay! About to make mine :yep:

edit: it's made! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by parmezanne
Yay! About to make mine :yep:

edit: it's made! :smile:

I love it!
Original post by iL1L
I love it!

thank you :hugs:
I might decide on whether to make a new blog or keep the same one probably at the end of the week because it's quite busy so far :/
Original post by KA_P
I might decide on whether to make a new blog or keep the same one probably at the end of the week because it's quite busy so far :/

I decided on a new one because it's a fresh start! Of course a lot of my goals will be the same but I would like to track the separate years. I'd love to be tagged in yours, would you like to be tagged in mine? :smile:
Original post by iL1L
Ooh!

:hugs: It can be a tad nervewracking, starting a blog, but we're all rooting for you and will cheer you on if you decide to go ahead :yep:
Original post by iL1L
Ooh!

Aww what do you feel nervous about it? It's whatever you want it to be :smile:
Reply 9
I feel like mine (which is currently in creative) would be better suited here... Can I request a move?
:ditto: Persephone and Pals are also interested in a Thread Move to this area :yep:

PtTP (aka Persephone the Therapy Penguin)
Original post by iL1L
Ooh!

Ahhh I would love to read yours!

Spoiler

Original post by parmezanne
I decided on a new one because it's a fresh start! Of course a lot of my goals will be the same but I would like to track the separate years. I'd love to be tagged in yours, would you like to be tagged in mine? :smile:

That sounds like a good plan! Yes I'd love to be tagged and I'll add you to my tag list when I make my new blog :hugs:
Original post by Pink Unicorn
Ahhh I would love to read yours!

Spoiler

:hugs: :h:
Original post by gjd800
I feel like mine (which is currently in creative) would be better suited here... Can I request a move?

This one: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7164334 ? :smile:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:ditto: Persephone and Pals are also interested in a Thread Move to this area :yep:

PtTP (aka Persephone the Therapy Penguin)

Just checking it's this one: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6711838 and you're happy for me to move it? :smile:

That's the one - is it possible for it to be shifted or are there sme rules against it?
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Just checking it's this one: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6711838 and you're happy for me to move it? :smile:

That's the one! Please do Shift It Across if poss :smile:

PtTP :penguinhug:
Original post by gjd800
That's the one - is it possible for it to be shifted or are there sme rules against it?

Nope no rules against it was just making sure it was the right one - moved for you :smile:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
That's the one! Please do Shift It Across if poss :smile:

PtTP :penguinhug:

Moved! :smile:
January's benn a helluva month... If all goes to plan i should be making one for February

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending