ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    :X
    Looks like I'm slowbro 2.0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    :five: How are you going to celebrate?
    Meet up with friends, dinner, and maybe go with a few friends to a club (just cliched teenage things tbh)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Check with your school. The college will accept results from your referee. (But really you should have them anyway - can't you access it from your intranet?!)

It's best to email rather than call at this stage.
    (Original post by shamika)
    Yes (well email, as jneill says). This is the time to contact your college to see what's happening, but make sure you have your UMS to hand before you contact them, because that might be important in their decisions.

Good luck. I'm silly busy at work today but will try to check TSR every so often so let me know how you get on.
    I just got the email that they decided to waive my offer and let me in

Thanks for your support
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)

Thanks for your support
    Yayyayyyyayyyay w000000000t!!!!

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Thanks for your support
    :woo: So happy!

ReputationRep:
    Yess they honoured their promise, Cambridge still let me in for Computer Science

Got A*A*A, highest ever Maths UMS in my school, highest Further Maths UMS in my school ever, got 300/300 in A2 Maths

The benefits of going to a comprehensive school - the records are beatable :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    Yess they honoured their promise, Cambridge still let me in for Computer Science

Got A*A*A, highest ever Maths UMS in my school, highest Further Maths UMS in my school ever, got 300/300 in A2 Maths

"still"?

ReputationRep:
    Got into Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gorillion)
    "still"?
    Missed STEP offer for Comp Sci w/Maths, they let me in for regular Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gorillion)
    "still"?
    Missed STEP offer for Comp Sci w/Maths, they let me in for regular Computer Science
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)

(Original post by ImTooSmart)
    Got into Cambridge
    :woo: Well done both! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Loool missed my chemistry chemistry offer by 3 grades, Kings the real MVPs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Thanks for your support
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    5A*'s and an A at A2. S 1 S in STEP I, II & III respectively. Someone on TSR can you beat that legitimately?

ReputationRep:
    5A*'s and an A at A2. S 1 S in STEP I, II & III respectively. Someone on TSR can you beat that legitimately?
    So much thirst for attention ....

ReputationRep:
    Wahoo! Got in with a 1 and a 2 and 3A*s. Really wasn't expecting to get in so it was such a surprise!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh user Krollo
    100ums in all AS A2 modules with a few extra maths ones excep M5 and S3. Think he did 5 a levels aswell.
    And 100+ in each step paper.
    Unlucky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for mine...

ReputationRep:
    Screwed up STEP 1 big time, was unwell in the weeks and especially the days leading up to the exam and felt really sick all throughout the exam, got a nice juicy U this morning only needed it for engineering and even though last year I had the joint second highest grades in Scotland and aced this year too my college rejected me so my only hope now is the pool

ReputationRep:
    I lost my login details and so only received a mark and can't check the boundaries, can somebody please share the grade boundaries here?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.