The Student Room Group

Year 11s, how many exams do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thuvcasio
but I'm getting 13 gcse, but good luck

Thanks I really need it
Original post by somegirlcalledea
Yep 7 in the first and 9 in the second :biggrin: cant wait...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, for which subjects?
25. And yes, it is possible to have that many
I have 9 this week and 7 next week. So 16 in these next two weeks. And 8 after half term.
I've already done one (English Lang) on Thursday xD
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Ah good luck :tongue: What are you taking out of curiousity?

Thanks! You too :smile:
And maths, statistics, 3 seperate sciences, RE, english lit, english lang, history, geography, computer science and german. And I did PE last year as an extra :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Wow, for which subjects?

Maths, statistics, 3 seperate sciences, RE, english lit, english lang, history, geography, computer science and german. And I did PE last year as an extra :smile: our school didnt give us much choice- I could only choose 2 subjects+I opted for an extra :smile: what are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I've only got 15.
Maths, statistics, 3 seperate sciences, RE, english lit, english lang, history, geography, computer science and german. And I did PE last year as an extra :smile: our school didnt give us much choice- I could only choose 2 subjects+I opted for an extra :smile: what are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I envy your subject range.. Being able to do statistics would be great in its own right but 13 gcses :eek: amazing compared to the 10.5 my school offered. Do you go to a state or private school?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Tasmiaaa
I've got 20 exams. :frown: :frown: :frown:
What about you guys?

I had 22 ! done 2 so 20 left ! Feeling this stress. Aye.
I have 23 and I did one in November,
16 in these next two weeks and then 7 after the half term,
How fun? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by clareeey
I envy your subject range.. Being able to do statistics would be great in its own right but 13 gcses :eek: amazing compared to the 10.5 my school offered. Do you go to a state or private school?

State but its a girls grammar so a pretty intense environment aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by clareeey

And statistics at gcse I dislike haha its mostly common sense but it looks good I guess!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! You too :smile:
And maths, statistics, 3 seperate sciences, RE, english lit, english lang, history, geography, computer science and german. And I did PE last year as an extra :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right I do all those apart from PE and I do French instead of German :tongue: Kind of glad I got English lang. out of the way but I think it's easier than lit.
Ah I wish we could do GCSE stats- we have this awkward half as, half gcse thing and you can only pass or fail which is annoying
(edited 9 years ago)
20 or so
16: 2 RE, 2 Maths, 2 English Lit, 2 Spanish, 1 English Lang, 1 ICT, 2 History, 1 PE, 3 Additional Science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Ah right I do all those apart from PE and I do French instead of German :tongue: Kind of glad I got English lang. out of the way but I think it's easier than lit.
Ah I wish we could do GCSE stats- we have this awkward half as, half gcse thing and you can only pass or fail which is annoying

English lang is a pretty good exam although I hate english. Sounds weird haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
i have 26 exams! the first two are on monday :shot::shot:
Reply 36
i have 26 exams! the first two are on monday :shot::shot:
Reply 37
i have 26 exams! the first two are on monday :frown:
Reply 39
i have 26 exams! the first two are on monday :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest