Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Alice.A1996
between Canterbury and Oxford Brookes

They're definitely the best choices, is it a tough one?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Single Room Available. 9 Church Street Canterbury (Road just next to the CCCU main entrance gate!) Amazing location. Also 1 minute walk to town. £360 per month. Sharing with 5 other boys. Available Immediately (january until end of June 2015 with Januarys rent already paid for) Please call Will Greeves on 07769113085
Single Room Available. 9 Church Street Canterbury (Road just next to the CCCU main entrance gate!) Amazing location. Also 1 minute walk to town. £360 per month. Sharing with 5 other boys. Available Immediately (january until end of June 2015 with Januarys rent already paid for) Please call Will Greeves on 07769113085
Single Room Available. 9 Church Street Canterbury (Road just next to the CCCU main entrance gate!) Amazing location. Also 1 minute walk to town. £360 per month. Sharing with 5 other boys. Available Immediately (january until end of June 2015 with Januarys rent already paid for) Please call Will Greeves on 07769113085 THANK YOU
Single Room Available. 9 Church Street Canterbury (Road just next to the CCCU main entrance gate!) Amazing location. Also 1 minute walk to town. £360 per month. Sharing with 5 other boys. Available Immediately (january until end of June 2015 with Januarys rent already paid for) Please call Will Greeves on 07769113085 X
Original post by Danni_079
Hey everyone,

This is a thread for everyone that's applied or applying to study at Canterbury Christ Church in 2015.

I've been offered an unconditional place on the Media and Communications course.

I've been offered an Conditional Offer for Sociology with Business Studies :biggrin: So happy - didn't think I was going to get in!!
Reply 26
Original post by lewisdavis97
I've been offered an Conditional Offer for Sociology with Business Studies :biggrin: So happy - didn't think I was going to get in!!

Congrats! Is it going to be your first choice? :smile:
Congrats! Is it going to be your first choice? :smile:

Of course!! I LOVE it so much!! Was down there again today (I live in Essex) and I just fall in love with the whole place every time I'm there!
Reply 28
Original post by lewisdavis97
Of course!! I LOVE it so much!! Was down there again today (I live in Essex) and I just fall in love with the whole place every time I'm there!

Ah that's cool! It is an amazing city, everyone that I know that goes there just loves it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Anyone going to the Applicant day next month?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really excited!!
Reply 32
Original post by lhopper1997
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really excited!!

Aww me too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't been offered a place just yet. I sent of a piece of work 2 days aho as they required me to do so for the course. Hopefully I'll get in, its such a lovely place and university :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by georgiachurchill
I haven't been offered a place just yet. I sent of a piece of work 2 days aho as they required me to do so for the course. Hopefully I'll get in, its such a lovely place and university :smile:

What course is that for? :smile: I'm sure you will, good luck sweetie! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone sticky this thread
Reply 36
Original post by Black Cat
Someone sticky this thread

How do you do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Need to ask a moderator to do it
What course is that for? :smile: I'm sure you will, good luck sweetie! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its for creative writing. Doing English literature alongside as well. Thank you :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by georgiachurchill
Its for creative writing. Doing English literature alongside as well. Thank you :smile:

That sounds so good :smile:. Are you firming it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending