The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

2024 Applicant Thread: Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) - C10

Hey there! :wavey:

Welcome to the official thread for those interested in applying, or have already applied to CCCU for 2024 entry!

Use this thread to meet other students, get advice from each other and even make friends beforehand!

We have included some key information below to hopefully help out at whatever point you are currently at, but if you have any other advice please do share!

- I am not sure about what I want to study...
No worries! This can be a daunting thought, check out our offering here and if you have any questions, let us know! You can also look at visiting our campuses, all of our events can be found here and will be update throughout the year.

- I have already applied...
AMAZING! If not you can check our useful 'How do I apply?' thread with videos to help with the process, of creating a UCAS account and personal statements.

- I'm currently writing my personal statement...
We got you! Check out our webpage for some top tips OR we have an amazing video as well here!

- Any advice on health interviews...
Yes! Check out this video from our amazing academic Mel!

- What societies and sports teams do you offer...
Check out everything our students' union has on offer here!

If you have any other questions, please do ask, we are here for you!
(edited 8 months ago)
who is going for Msc physician associate for 2024 entry?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
who is going for Msc physician associate for 2024 entry?

We have online groups and virtual/face to face events that you will be invited to once you receive an offer from us, which are a fab way of meeting peers applying for your course too
Reply 3
Hi! If anyone’s interested in studying Accounting and Finance or Business and Management degree with foundation year at CCCU with assistance on applying to this degree, simply send me a message and I can help you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending