The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen angel9
So predictable. :nopity:

How are you?

:upyours:

im alreeet! just stuck at home doing **** all really, going dubai tomorrow and im already freaking about flying :nopity:

how u doin'? :sexface:
Original post by flowermaster91
:upyours:

im alreeet! just stuck at home doing **** all really, going dubai tomorrow and im already freaking about flying :nopity:

how u doin'? :sexface:

Same. :nopity Plus I'm ill, can't stop sneezing. :nothing:

Dubai?! That's amazing! :nutcase: How long for?
Same. :nopity Plus I'm ill, can't stop sneezing. :nothing:

Dubai?! That's amazing! :nutcase: How long for?

:O! swine flu

/bad joke

just for a week :colondollar: should be back on the 8th....as long as it doesnt snow :indiff: i really wanna do some shopping there though lool

/bad joke

just for a week :colondollar: should be back on the 8th....as long as it doesnt snow :indiff: i really wanna do some shopping there though lool

My other housemate would say I had AIDs

There better not be any more snow. :no:

Have fun though. :nutcase:
My other housemate would say I had AIDs

There better not be any more snow. :no:

Have fun though. :nutcase:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl2: haha joker, that only happens to africans though....ok im going to stop with the jokes

alie or else im gonna blame you :hmmm:

cheers :biggrin:
anyways gonna go catch up on eastenders coz im like so kool
anyways gonna go catch up on eastenders coz im like so kool

I watched the last 10 minutes. :emo:

I like this song. :colondollar:
Happy New year undergrad soc.:grouphugs: Let's hope this year won't be the last. :cry2:
Happy New Year! :h:
:hnn: thread! I have just finished my a pot of celebrations. :yum:

They said on some programme that this is the start of a new decade...erm, what? :s:
:hugs:
I look so unattractive right now. :ahee:
:console: The tables have turned. I remember last year, you were the one who was never online because of the massive social life. Now look... :teehee:

What happened about the going out with strangers?
Original post by Crazy Paving
:console: The tables have turned. I remember last year, you were the one who was never online because of the massive social life. Now look... :teehee:

What happened about the going out with strangers?

I don't think I've ever had a massive social life. :teehee: And I've never been out for New Years so if anything the tables are the same.

There were no tickets left for the club and the sent a fb messasage saying you couldn't y at the door. :emo:
Oh, I see. :beard:

Aww. :console: lonely you. :frown: I have work 10-7 tomorrow, so need to be up at half 8, but am so awake. :/
Original post by Crazy Paving
Oh, I see. :beard:

Aww. :console: lonely you. :frown: I have work 10-7 tomorrow, so need to be up at half 8, but am so awake. :/

This house is starting to freak me out so bad. :cry2:

Day off tomorrow. :yeah: Going to clean the house and finish my essay. :yep: (well that's the intention):tongue:
:console:

pfft, bet you'll lie in bed all day. :rolleyes:
Happy New year undergrad soc.:grouphugs: Let's hope this year won't be the last. :cry2:

:ahee:

/bad joke

When you dubai go to Dubai Mall stupidly massive mall. I've been there more than 10 times and on my tenth I'm discovering floors I didn't know existed. Have fun. Relax. Buy a new weave :biggrin: .

Don't search your username when you get back :pierre:
I look so unattractive right now. :ahee:

Welcome to the life of FM :nopity:

Latest