The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Official University of Hull Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Hull Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Hull.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

My application has been sent to my university for checking over and can be sent to Hull. I am applying for direct entry onto year 2 adult nursing, as I am currently studying for a foundation degree in health.
Looking forward to speaking to any others who are have applied to hull, no matter what the course.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!
My application has been sent off and I'm applying to the Undergraduate Law course! I've been to one open day and loved it! I'm feeling pretty good about going to Uni, and can't wait for a whole new experience! :smile:
edit - I just got my offer! I'm super excited as Hull was definitely a top choice 😊
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Hi, i’ve received an offer for undergraduate psychology and plan on confirming it as my firm soon! Im coming from wales so would be cool to get chatting to people before the big move lol.
Original post by amelia777
Hi!
My application has been sent off and I'm applying to the Undergraduate Law course! I've been to one open day and loved it! I'm feeling pretty good about going to Uni, and can't wait for a whole new experience! :smile:
edit - I just got my offer! I'm super excited as Hull was definitely a top choice 😊

Hey, I've just sent off my application for the undergraduate law course too! Hoping to hear back soon but quite nervous. University is going to be a very different vibe but I'm also really excited to see how it goes 😊🤞
Original post by talmk
Hi, i’ve received an offer for undergraduate psychology and plan on confirming it as my firm soon! Im coming from wales so would be cool to get chatting to people before the big move lol.

hey, I’ve also got an offer for psychology!
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
Hello! I’ve applied for LD nursing at Hull I had my interview 17/01 and waiting to hear from them 😌
Reply 7
Original post by kylielunga
Hi!! i’ve applied for computer science and received my offer yesterday! Hull is my firm so im thankfull i got in. Currently already live in hull but honestly can’t wait for the new uni environment

Did you have to attend an interview? If so when was it? I went for a course interview 17/01 and still waiting.
Original post by talmk
hey I just firmed an unconditional offer for undergraduate psych!! did you end up picking hull as your firm?
Hi, i have just firmly accepted my unconditional offer to study Child Nursing at Hull university!!
Original post by poraus91
Hello! I’ve applied for LD nursing at Hull I had my interview 17/01 and waiting to hear from them 😌
Did you receive an offer? I have just accepted child nursing unconditional offer
If not good luck!!
Reply 11
hey, i’m going in september to do psychology undergraduate at hull!
Original post by mw.55
hey, i’m going in september to do psychology undergraduate at hull!

me too!!
Reply 13
Original post by Jessica184_
hey I just firmed an unconditional offer for undergraduate psych!! did you end up picking hull as your firm?

Hi! I confirmed it yesterday actually and have started looking at accommodation now, have you picked yours?
Original post by talmk
Hi! I confirmed it yesterday actually and have started looking at accommodation now, have you picked yours?

Yes I’m in Westfield Pankhurst! What are you thinking?
Reply 15
Yes I’m in Westfield Pankhurst! What are you thinking?

Ive also applied for westfield pankhurst !!
Hi there. I have firmed my unconditional place at hull uni for biochemistry UG- my accom I have applied for is Westfield Seacole
Original post by talmk
Ive also applied for westfield pankhurst !!

Yey! My snap is jess_hartleyx if you want to message😊
Reply 18
Yey! My snap is jess_hartleyx if you want to message😊

added you :smile:
Original post by Jpop91
Hi,
My application has been sent to my university for checking over and can be sent to Hull. I am applying for direct entry onto year 2 adult nursing, as I am currently studying for a foundation degree in health.
Looking forward to speaking to any others who are have applied to hull, no matter what the course.

Did you get in😁

Child nursing student sept 2024👩🏻*⚕️

Quick Reply

Latest