The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ronaldo VII
There's nothing better than seeing a bitter German and a bitter Scotsman criticising England :lol:
Why would the German be bitter? :teehee:

England should be studying how Japan pass the ball.
That Japan keeper is excellent :lol:
Firaila
RobbieC, I've heard rumblings about mesut ozil being a youngster to watch this world cup; would you say this current german team has a larger element of flair and creativity as opposed to the industrial stereotype?
Trochowski is far and away the most exciting emergence for Germany imo. I can't wait to see him linking with Klose for an absolute glut of goals.

He is fantastic.
Joe Cole should clearly be in England's starting XI, let alone the 23. We'll have him on a free this summer...
Reply 5304
I bet Arsenal buy him :teehee:
Own goal! GOD IS ON ENGLAND'S SIDE
Quality own goal. :teehee:
Reply 5307
Lennon and J Cole made that goal. Leave Walcott at home please.
Ronaldo VII
Joe Cole should clearly be in England's starting XI, let alone the 23. We'll have him on a free this summer...

Fergie, sign him up :woo:
Reply 5309
Poor communication by Japan there.
Stunning header, that.
Reply 5311
Yes! If we manage to snap up Joe Cole on a free :coma:
Ronaldo VII
There's nothing better than seeing a bitter German and a bitter Scotsman criticising England :lol:

This reminded me to change my avatar.
Ronaldo VII
Fergie, sign him up
he is coming to spurs mate, watch this space :biggrin:
Own Goals and Joe Cole linking up well. Will be a great combo for us next season :drool:
Deshi
Yes! If we manage to snap up Joe Cole on a free :coma:

No chance, he's coming to United :woo:
I'm glad Capello called up Own Goal from Man Utd. Always handy in a tricky situation.

In all seriousness, Joe Cole has been excellent this half, and Lennon has been pretty good also.
Great saves by both keepers, Hart for the Number 1 jersey for me. This is much better than the 1st half but still we fail to break Japan for whom the quarter finals will be a great achievement.

Edit: 1-1 own goal, well someone had to score for us!
Reply 5318
Epic own goal :rofl:
oh cummon, wtf heskey on for lennon

Latest