The Student Room Group

Bundesliga stadium visit for Liverpool supporter

I will spend a weekend of my exchange in Germany to visit a Bundesliga stadium. Which stadium will be the best one for me? Preferably in the north-west of the country

I am thinking of Dortmund's Signal Iduna Park, as Dortmund has many ties with Liverpool, with Jurgen Klopp having managed both teams and the pre match singing of You'll Never Walk Alone. Leverkusen is slightly closer to my exchange school than Dortmund, and as they are 10 points clear right now, I will eventually see the 2023/24 Bundesliga trophy on display with a visit to the BayArena.
Original post by 8013
I will spend a weekend of my exchange in Germany to visit a Bundesliga stadium. Which stadium will be the best one for me? Preferably in the north-west of the country

I am thinking of Dortmund's Signal Iduna Park, as Dortmund has many ties with Liverpool, with Jurgen Klopp having managed both teams and the pre match singing of You'll Never Walk Alone. Leverkusen is slightly closer to my exchange school than Dortmund, and as they are 10 points clear right now, I will eventually see the 2023/24 Bundesliga trophy on display with a visit to the BayArena.

Are you looking to go to a match or just visit the stadium?

Quick Reply

Latest