The Student Room Group

Best england 11 for euros

What are peoples thoughts on what englsnds best eleven is...

Pickford
Walker stones coady chilwell
Arnold rice bellingham
Saka kane sterling

For me arnold needs to be in mid. Sterling has always been good in tournaments. Really wanted to put foden and madison in but i cant. Maybe trippier at left back?

Maybe agsinst big teams hendo instead of arnold ???
I am serious and think that England has a good team to fight for the victory at the EURO, but I don't believe that it will end up in that way.
Original post by alikhan-123
What are peoples thoughts on what englsnds best eleven is...

Pickford
Walker stones coady chilwell
Arnold rice bellingham
Saka kane sterling

For me arnold needs to be in mid. Sterling has always been good in tournaments. Really wanted to put foden and madison in but i cant. Maybe trippier at left back?

Maybe agsinst big teams hendo instead of arnold ???

lol England ain’t ever winning the euros
Original post by User_name001
lol England ain’t ever winning the euros

That is not so difficult to predict. England always fails when it matters. That is known.
Reply 4
Considering the seasons that Kane and Bellingham are having, I think you have to build around that. Bellingham should play his Real Madrid position (more second striker than midfielder). I think you then add players around that facilitate that. Rice is the obvious one but then the 3rd midfielder should be thought about. Lots of choice for the wings.
Original post by Kallisto
That is not so difficult to predict. England always fails when it matters. That is known.

😂😂
Original post by User_name001
😂😂

It is funny, but also a fact. Since 1966 England has never won a World Cup again and never a EURO. And despite this I would count them to the favorites.
Original post by Kallisto
It is funny, but also a fact. Since 1966 England has never won a World Cup again and never a EURO. And despite this I would count them to the favorites.

France to win for me
There is talks of Kobbia Mainoo going. I think it is still too early.

Quick Reply

Latest