The Student Room Group

Glory Glory Man United we are back

What a ******* come back Man United are definitely back, we will soon be back in our rightful place at the top no stopping us now, it is all starting to click
Original post by Hey Lyla Girl
What a ******* come back Man United are definitely back, we will soon be back in our rightful place at the top no stopping us now, it is all starting to click

Viva Garnacho and the Danish Haaland
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
Viva Garnacho and the Danish Haaland

They are gelling now we can still make top 4 yet
Reply 3
Even a broken clock is right twice a day..
Reply 4
Ten Hag out!!!!!
Ten Hag out!!!!!

What a quick change in tone from 3 days ago.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
Erik Ten Seconds 😂😂
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
Typical United fans:
*Wins a game*
"We're back on the title charge"
"Ten Hag is really up there with Ferguson".

Meanwhile in the next game when United lose at home to Wolves:
"I mean, what is Ten Hag doing?"
"We were actually half-decent until Rashford came on 60 minutes into the game."
"Onana's so inconsistent".

If you know, you know:

Old Trafford is falling down.

I'm not going to say the rest of the song but if you are a true United fan, you'll know the words to the song.
(edited 3 months ago)

Why are you so sure that United becomes a world class team again? I don't get your optimism.
Reply 9
Original post by Kallisto
Why are you so sure that United becomes a world class team again? I don't get your optimism.

No one does...that's the funny part 😂😂

We have Ratcliffe whose going to pump money into our club, we just need to sack Ten Hag
We have Ratcliffe whose going to pump money into our club, we just need to sack Ten Hag

Sacking the manager and pump money in a team is not everything. What is about a plan in the long run, how should United play and which manager is the best for it? and which players are needed to realize the concept of a game idea?
Sacking the manager and pump money in a team is not everything. What is about a plan in the long run, how should United play and which manager is the best for it? and which players are needed to realize the concept of a game idea?

We should play fast attacking football and ten hag doesn't do this

Quick Reply

Latest