The Student Room Group

If u know who Brennan Johnson is…

Ok so basically, Bren Johnson, my celeb crush, has left my club Nottingham Forest (English Premier League) and I’m really mad and upset. He’s joined Tottenham Hotspur, for £47.5 million, and I just wanted to know everyone’s ops on this. Also, if u crush on football players, tell me here so I’m not alone! ❤️🌳⚽️
Reply 1
excellent news
A new cast member for my favourite, never fails to deliver the Ls and lols, piece of parody that is Spurs.
Original post by Zürich
excellent news
A new cast member for my favourite, never fails to deliver the Ls and lols, piece of parody that is Spurs.

The team Spurs is an embodiment of a joke: high expectations from one season to season another, but almost fail. Especially when it matters!
Original post by Tessla_xox11
Ok so basically, Bren Johnson, my celeb crush, has left my club Nottingham Forest (English Premier League) and I’m really mad and upset. He’s joined Tottenham Hotspur, for £47.5 million, and I just wanted to know everyone’s ops on this. Also, if u crush on football players, tell me here so I’m not alone! ❤️🌳⚽️

What club wouldn’t accept nearly £50,000,000 for a player although to be honest is he even worth that price tag or is that British tax
Next Gareth Bale indeed :awesome:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
Next Gareth Bale indeed :awesome:

You mean that this one footballer by the name of Bren Johnson is the next player who will spend more time on a golf course than on the pitch? :tongue: just kidding you.

Quick Reply

Latest