Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10) Watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Evening Good! First A2 lesson of Chemistry was really good! Then I had form then I went home
    pt = ? Sorry to hear that. Not sure what you mean though
    How about you?
    Awesome, it's good that your A2's are going well! I did Chemistry as one of my A2 levels (back when I did A2's, in 2012) and I enjoyed it

pt = pinkteddyx64, he's the one we've been talking about recently. He's created almost 200 accounts by now and most were just for disruptive purposes!

I'm good thanks, started hearing back from some employers about jobs so all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Evening! How's your day been today?

Also, how comes every day we seem to get pt back on here & disrupting the thread?

Because PT is indestructible now :sadnod: You can't get rid of him no matter how many times he gets banned. This is the pinkteddy plague.

It's pointless of constantly reporting him to CT, they won't do nothing and can't stop him :sadnod:

Only thing you can do is to try and sort things out with him via pm. :yes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, it's good that your A2's are going well! I did Chemistry as one of my A2 levels (back when I did A2's, in 2012) and I enjoyed it
    pt = pinkteddyx64, he's the one we've been talking about recently. He's created almost 200 accounts by now and most were just for disruptive purposes!
    I'm good thanks, started hearing back from some employers about jobs so all good

Thanks Yeah Chemistry is a subject I am thinking of studying at Uni or Physics I'm going to a Physics day at Cambridge Uni tomorrow to help me decide oh. That's just stupid. Why would you go to such trouble to do such an awful thing? :unimpressed:
    Woah! Thats soo good spotify! Congrats man! What sort of jobs are you searching for? Not dissassembling acer's
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Because PT is indestructible now :sadnod: You can't get rid of him no matter how many times he gets banned. This is the pinkteddy plague.

It's pointless of constantly reporting him to CT, they won't do nothing and can't stop him :sadnod:

Only thing you can do is to try and sort things out with him via pm. :yes:
    Something is going to happen. We shall resolve this one day, for good. Yes, we have definitely had enough doses of the pinkteddy plague, but we don't want him anymore. I've just about had it with him!

I think that the CT are on the case and are looking into stopping him from rejoining all the time.

He never listens to any of us and talking to him to try and resolve issues is a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I'll keep you updated as I really want to try and get a job that I like, and quickly

Oh god, what is PT up to now?

Can't believe what he wrote yesterday :eek:

Cool, and yes, it would be great if you could! :yep:

:dontknow: Just contributing to the post count for now it seems

Hmm :erm:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.