The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5820
Heskey's playing, England will rape this.
green :facepalm2:
As long as Green can make it through the rest of the match, FC should keep him benched for the rest of the tournament. Absolute rubbish....
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem, Carragher's eeeeeeem on.
Colonel Brusnahan
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem, Carragher's eeeeeeem on.

:rofl3:

I love your scouce typing accent :mmm:
Reply 5826
:colonhash:
eeeeeeeeeeeem, yellow card :awesome:
Reply 5828
e ar lar ******* sack it!

:awesome:
eeeeeeeeeem, ah've beeeen eeeeeeem outpaced again :awesome:
Reply 5830
I am going to get abused at this meet aren't I :sigh: :rofl:
Don't care. We're still going to win.
Reply 5832
Wasn't the worst result in the world
Why were the players not going for at the end they settled for a draw? if they pushed usa they could have won it.
ahmadjan3
Why were the players not going for at the end they settled for a draw? if they pushed usa they could have won it.

got carragher and his sunday league pace at the back to protect
Need to win by more than one goal in the next two games to be sure of group win tbh.

Don't wanna be playing Germany next round :no:
Reply 5836
SWP proved why he should never have been picked today. Johnson would have been a much better choice.
SWP proved why he should never have been picked today. Johnson would have been a much better choice.
i agree, a better choice might have been to bring on carrick and send gerrard out wide? though tbh gerrard was playing well through the middle so maybe not
SWP was very poor. I think Milner would have done a lot more than him had he not been taken off, although there's thoughts that he was ill. I would like to see the same starting lineup against Algeria, maybe Carragher in for King as he was (for the most part) solid throughout the match.
Surely SWP's poor performance last night gives the green light for Joe Cole to play on the left? Whenever I've seen him play for England he has made things happen and I think will compliment Gerrard and Rooney much better than SWP.
Not really sure where we stand with the goalkeepers now, I like Rob Green but that sort of mistake is unforgiveable, but the sad thing is I could see that sort of thing happening to David James aswell.

P.S. Hats off to Heskey, I was one of his critics but I thought, apart from his one-on-one, he played well last night.

Latest