The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ESFP - Careers are pretty artsy ones. 'An artisan; always looking on the bright side; born entertainers."

"ESFP people tend to jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another." Erm, yeah, pretty much. Most people can't keep up with my conversations because I literally skip from topic to topic in an instant.
Just took it off that site and i'm INTJ; apparently good for careers in Computer Programming, Natural Science or Engineering, which is a relief considering i'll probably go into a similar area.

Apparently Stephen Hawking is the same type :cool:

Shame i don't trust these things...
my:favorite:things...
We are in good company according to this webpage :biggrin:
and some military leaders too.

http://typelogic.com/intj.html

Looks like the world is ours :evil:
Mrgd291190
Looks like the world is ours :evil:

So when the zombies take over i know who's going to be planning the resistance!
So when the zombies take over i know who's going to be planning the resistance!

*bows*

You figured out my secret plan :wink:

I trust I'll find a trusted deputy in yourself?
of course.
Schrodingers cat can help too, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Reply 46
i got INTJ :^_^:

i think it seems pretty accurate
kayzy

Joinez le club :cool:
of course.
Schrodingers cat can help too, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I'm looking forward to working with Dr. Moriarty, Navratilova, both Hannibals, Gandalf and C.S.Lewis. :wink:
Reply 49
Joinez le club :cool:

:five:
kayzy

Another deputy! :five:
Mrgd291190
I'm looking forward to working with Dr. Moriarty, Navratilova, both Hannibals, Gandalf and C.S.Lewis. :wink:

We have magicians, emperors, tennis players, novelists and assorted evil people on our side, not to mention the terminator and Jane austen( not sure how useful she'd be :s-smilie: )
How could we lose?
Reply 52
Mrgd291190
Another deputy! :five:

;grin; great

i'm slightly worried that in every thread i see you Morgy you are starting up some kind of army :s-smilie:
schrodinger's cat
Just took it off that site and i'm INTJ; apparently good for careers in Computer Programming, Natural Science or Engineering, which is a relief considering i'll probably go into a similar area.

Apparently Stephen Hawking is the same type :cool:

Shame i don't trust these things...

You should! Blindly too!
We have magicians, emperors, tennis players, novelists and assorted evil people on our side, not to mention the terminator and Jane austen( not sure how useful she'd be :s-smilie: )
How could we lose?

There are so many snide comments i could make on Austen right now :rofl:

We can't. That's the beauty of it! :biggrin:
absynth
I got INTP... ""Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population."

Interesting... :confused:

Ditto, and I want to study Physics and Philosophy... I see a parallel :cool:
kayzy
;grin; great

i'm slightly worried that in every thread i see you Morgy you are starting up some kind of army :s-smilie:

I sort of initiated it.
Due to a previous thread involving Mrgd and zombies and an army of people with low rep and less than 1000 posts. *cough* cannon fodder *cough*
kayzy
;grin; great

:biggrin:

Actually...many of my RL friends have committed to an army of mine. They all reckon I should be the next PM :biggrin:
I sort of initiated it.
Due to a previous thread involving Mrgd and zombies and an army of people with low rep and less than 1000 posts. *cough* cannon fodder *cough*

I went along with it though :redface:

Yeah, that's pretty much the plan. You two are exempt obviously, you both have decent rep and are nice to me :smile:
Reply 59
okays then i'm happy to join you twos army :^_^: i trust you :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending