The Student Room Group

Book recommendations

Hi all, I love reading however just lately I have been struggling to find books. I enjoy reading mainly romance / sometimes horror but not overly. However I am open to most genres.
I don’t enjoy fantasy or classics.
Just looking for some recommendations on things I should read.
Reply 1
All We Left Behind by Danielle R. Graham is a historical fiction and romance book that I personally really enjoyed. I'd also recommend some YA romance books like Letters to the Lost Series by Brigid Kemmerer or Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I also recently read the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness which was difficult to get into at first and can also be quite violent at times, but I found it very enjoyable and interesting.
Original post by Teresa09
Hi all, I love reading however just lately I have been struggling to find books. I enjoy reading mainly romance / sometimes horror but not overly. However I am open to most genres.

No classics? :cry2:

My literary world is broken now. Why did you dislike that genre of books of all things?
Reply 3
I just don’t really like them very much. However I am willing to give them a try if you have some suggestions. They’re probably just not my favourite.
Original post by Teresa09

The books by Cathy Glass, Lisa Stone and Mike Pannett are all well worth a read.
The shatter me series is an amazing romance series.
One of us lying by Karen M McManus, dark and shallow lies by Ginny Myers Sain, the missing series (also knows as 1-800-where-are-you series) by Meg Cabot (under the pseudonym of Jenny Carrol), the hate U give by Angie Thomas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending