Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crose)
    Also English. Fingers crossed!
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth_cole)
    Sorry I meant interview process - will they ask about the reference in the actual interview?
    No, they won't. If, for some reason, the teacher mentioned particular topics you covered in class they might ask about those but even that seems pretty unlikely.

(Original post by TheBilboBaggins)
    So, has anybody got an interview invitation from Merton for anything yet?
    Don't think so. I believe Merton should start sending out invitations from Monday onwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charleethompson)
    Their website updates which departments have sent out offers, so far Oriel have sent Computer Science, Biochemistry and Music
    But I guess we could have been reassigned and not told yet so may not be of much help :/
    Hey thanks for the info! do you mind linking me the page with the department updates though? I can't seem to find it anywhere ö

all the best with your application!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elyxr)
    Do you have an interview as well?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Physics rejection :]

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview for psychology and philosophy yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Same! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied to History and Politics at Wadham and was wondering how everyone knew when colleges/subjects reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeriouslySara)
    I applied to History and Politics at Wadham and was wondering how everyone knew when colleges/subjects reply?
    I think in general, due to the His Pol interview times, the latest everyone should hear is 2nd December, but it can vary between colleges (depending on how subscribed they are this year, I imagine). Supposedly us His Pol people should start hearing by the end of next week!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magic_is_might;[url="tel:60769087")
    60769087[/url]]I think in general, due to the His Pol interview times, the latest everyone should hear is 2nd December, but it can vary between colleges (depending on how subscribed they are this year, I imagine). Supposedly us His Pol people should start hearing by the end of next week!!
    Awesome! I applied for History and Politics at Trinity! What college have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floopyfloop)
    Hey thanks for the info! do you mind linking me the page with the department updates though? I can't seem to find it anywhere ö

It's in the college acknowledgement mail Joseph Cole sent all Oriel applicants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floopyfloop)

Of course!
    http://tinyurl.com/5sed4mp
    It was in the first email I got from Oriel confirming my application

All the best to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Fellow historians, I've created a thread so we can get to know each other and survive the long wait!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post60770055

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Same. All I want is a definite answer so that I can move on......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lannn)
    St.Catz. Haven't heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For materials science??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orangemonkey1)
    For materials science??
    Yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nodwod)
    Anyone with a History politics interview yet?
    Nope nothing yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Awesome! I applied for History and Politics at Trinity! What college have you applied to?
    Brasenose! They were very vague in their email, saying that the latest we would hear from them was a week before interviews. They seem to not have a specific date set for when we start hearing, unlike some other colleges I've seen mentioned on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magic_is_might)
    Brasenose! They were very vague in their email, saying that the latest we would hear from them was a week before interviews. They seem to not have a specific date set for when we start hearing, unlike some other colleges I've seen mentioned on here!
    Trinity was the same! And Brasenose is a very nice college!

ReputationRep:
    if you get reallocated do you have less of a chance of getting accepted cause you haven't expressed explicit preference for that college? Seeing as admissions know that it wasn't your first choice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.