Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    dolores umbridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    Why does that list list Elizabeth I?! Considering, she was one of the best monarchs we ever had.
    Being a good quen does not go conform with humanity. Well, Elizabeth I did a lot for her country but at what price? think of Ulster Plantation and the peresecution of catholics. She followed the ideas of her father (H.VIII) She left the Tudor dynasty without an heir. So there was no Tudor left then. remaining without children as a queen is a bad idea concerning the name of the family and its extinction.

She commanded the torture of people for her own benefit.

She imprisoned her own sister because of rivalry concerning the reign in England.

But Ulster plantation was very mean. That is why I also nominated her.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ingrid_Newkirk

ReputationRep:
    Sarah Palin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cynthi007)
    Being a good quen does not go conform with humanity. Well, Elizabeth I did a lot for her country but at what price? think of Ulster Plantation and the peresecution of catholics. She followed the ideas of her father (H.VIII) She left the Tudor dynasty without an heir. So there was no Tudor left then. remaining without children as a queen is a bad idea concerning the name of the family and its extinction.

She commanded the torture of people for her own benefit.

She imprisoned her own sister because of rivalry concerning the reign in England.

But Ulster plantation was very mean. That is why I also nominated her.
    She didn't persecute Catholics. Well, if they were then it wasn't directly her doing. She famously didn't want "to make windows into mens' souls" and let people worship what they wanted, although leaning heavily on towards Protestantism for the sake of peace. Leaving the dynasty without an heir hardly makes her a bad person. She didn't marry for political reasons. There were no suitable Englishman, and there was uproar when Mary married Philip of Spain. They didn't like being a pawn in Spain's game.

She imprisoned her cousin, not her sister - Mary Queen of Scots, because she posed a threat to her security on the throne; she hesitated for ages before signing her death warrant but all her ministers urged her to, and it was in the best interests of the country.

She didn't like what the Earl of Essex did in Ireland. She once said something along the lines of, "I have sent a wolf to govern sheep" and that she's a queen without people to rule because of what he did there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    Or...

Without a doubt. (+rep)

ReputationRep:
    THATCHER!
    LOL jk, she was badass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    Mrs. Doubtfire.

She really grinds my gears.
    your sig is brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    No one has seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Thatcher, Hilary Clinton, Princess Diana and others.
    Diana?!?! :confused:

How come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Thatcher, Hilary Clinton, Princess Diana and others.
    I can understand Thatcher, but Hilary and Diana? Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Diana?!?! :confused:

How come?
    She wasn't evil by any measure, but she was far from the innocent sweetheart the media portrayed her to be.

ReputationRep:
    Borg Queen.

ReputationRep:
    Cher Lloyd you have to be evil to be able to kill every single song you sing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    No one has seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
    Yeah I did but I used to think she was kind of attractive lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellrosk)
    She wasn't evil by any measure, but she was far from the innocent sweetheart the media portrayed her to be.
    Very true. But evil?!?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Janine Butcher.
    Your sig. :coma:

Turn 1 when he outbrakes Lorenzo and tucks his leg in to go around the outside. :coma: And the last turn of the last lap. :coma::coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    Cheryl Cole.

Only a woman as evil as her could racially and physically abuse a black woman at a night club in her true chavistocratic ways and yet manage to become the 'nation's sweetheart'.

Now THAT is evil!
    Pfft, she was a nobody toilet cleaner who happened to be black.

I'd still like to rape Cheryl Cole though. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Sarah Palin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miranda-ae)
    That Katherine Knight woman is/was ****ed up.
    Agreed! Also, this might sound stupid, but she really doesn't look evil.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.