The Student Room Group

Who was the most evil woman in history?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by rylit91
Why does that list list Elizabeth I?! Considering, she was one of the best monarchs we ever had.

Being a good quen does not go conform with humanity. Well, Elizabeth I did a lot for her country but at what price? think of Ulster Plantation and the peresecution of catholics. She followed the ideas of her father (H.VIII) She left the Tudor dynasty without an heir. So there was no Tudor left then. remaining without children as a queen is a bad idea concerning the name of the family and its extinction.

She commanded the torture of people for her own benefit.

She imprisoned her own sister because of rivalry concerning the reign in England.

But Ulster plantation was very mean. That is why I also nominated her.
Sarah Palin.
Reply 63
Original post by Cynthi007
Being a good quen does not go conform with humanity. Well, Elizabeth I did a lot for her country but at what price? think of Ulster Plantation and the peresecution of catholics. She followed the ideas of her father (H.VIII) She left the Tudor dynasty without an heir. So there was no Tudor left then. remaining without children as a queen is a bad idea concerning the name of the family and its extinction.

She commanded the torture of people for her own benefit.

She imprisoned her own sister because of rivalry concerning the reign in England.

But Ulster plantation was very mean. That is why I also nominated her.

She didn't persecute Catholics. Well, if they were then it wasn't directly her doing. She famously didn't want "to make windows into mens' souls" and let people worship what they wanted, although leaning heavily on towards Protestantism for the sake of peace. Leaving the dynasty without an heir hardly makes her a bad person. She didn't marry for political reasons. There were no suitable Englishman, and there was uproar when Mary married Philip of Spain. They didn't like being a pawn in Spain's game.

She imprisoned her cousin, not her sister - Mary Queen of Scots, because she posed a threat to her security on the throne; she hesitated for ages before signing her death warrant but all her ministers urged her to, and it was in the best interests of the country.

She didn't like what the Earl of Essex did in Ireland. She once said something along the lines of, "I have sent a wolf to govern sheep" and that she's a queen without people to rule because of what he did there.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by karateworm
Or...

Without a doubt. (+rep)
Reply 65
THATCHER!
LOL jk, she was badass.
Original post by Xhotas
Mrs. Doubtfire.

She really grinds my gears.

your sig is brilliant :wink:
Reply 67
Original post by channy

No one has seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
Reply 68
Original post by Teveth
Thatcher, Hilary Clinton, Princess Diana and others.

Diana?!?! :confused:

How come?
Reply 69
Original post by Teveth
Thatcher, Hilary Clinton, Princess Diana and others.

I can understand Thatcher, but Hilary and Diana? Why?
Reply 70
Original post by DJkG.1
Diana?!?! :confused:

How come?

She wasn't evil by any measure, but she was far from the innocent sweetheart the media portrayed her to be.
Borg Queen.

Cher Lloyd :colonhash: you have to be evil to be able to kill every single song you sing
Original post by channy
No one has seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

Yeah I did but I used to think she was kind of attractive lol
Reply 74
Original post by Bellrosk
She wasn't evil by any measure, but she was far from the innocent sweetheart the media portrayed her to be.

Very true. But evil?!?! :confused:
Original post by Converse
Janine Butcher.

Your sig. :coma:

Turn 1 when he outbrakes Lorenzo and tucks his leg in to go around the outside. :coma: And the last turn of the last lap. :coma: :coma:
Original post by Panda Vinnie
Cheryl Cole.

Only a woman as evil as her could racially and physically abuse a black woman at a night club in her true chavistocratic ways and yet manage to become the 'nation's sweetheart'.

Now THAT is evil!

Pfft, she was a nobody toilet cleaner who happened to be black.

I'd still like to rape Cheryl Cole though. :drool:
Reply 77
Sarah Palin
Reply 78
Original post by miranda-ae
That Katherine Knight woman is/was ****ed up.

Agreed! Also, this might sound stupid, but she really doesn't look evil.
Original post by bex285
Agreed! Also, this might sound stupid, but she really doesn't look evil.

I know what you mean! She also doesn't look like shes had four husbands or whatever. Ewww.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending