The Student Room Group

My art teacher is patronising, lies, manipulates and blackmails students

What do I do?

I’m a year 12 studying A level fine art. My art teacher is the most awful woman to walk this earth. Pure evil in human form… many have reported her for multiple reasons, one of the main reasons being how condescending she can be. She’s very hostile and sits behind her desk all lesson and acts like you’re an inconvenience when you ask for help. I recently had an altercation with her after she turned around and talked about me behind my back, mocking and ridiculing me to younger students and other members of staff. When i called her out on this another teacher told me to record it all as she was planning to twist my word and get me in trouble. In this recording she persists to manipulate, lie, blackmail and guilt trip me. She begins to cry at one point pleading with me saying “I swear on everybody I love, i would never ever do that to you” despite me hearing her with my own ears and being told the same thing by multiple students… the only reason i recorded the conversation is because in any other 1 on 1 conversation i’ve had with her has been the exact same stuff and no matter who we report her to, nothing ever gets done so i decided to leave with physical evidence this time… anyway i’m now in trouble for recording the conversation which i’m aware is very wrong on my end but what else am i supposed to do?

Someone please give advice
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest