The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8640
Original post by flabbyjoe
I thought Muller was going to start today

Löw will not start any of the Dortmund or Bayern players in both games because of the clasico next weekend. Müller started the Italy game so he's out for today, or will only come in as a sub.
Reply 8641

Löw will not start any of the Dortmund or Bayern players in both games because of the clasico next weekend. Müller started the Italy game so he's out for today, or will only come in as a sub.

Götze also played both. Löw said for countless times that his concern is not Bayern - Dortmund but only England.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8642

Löw will not start any of the Dortmund or Bayern players in both games because of the clasico next weekend. Müller started the Italy game so he's out for today, or will only come in as a sub.Kroos, Gotze and Boateng all start again today after starting against Italy.

Not sure why Muller's not starting, he's on the bench instead. Lahm, Ozil and Neuer aren't starting because they've already guaranteed themselves a spot in the world cup squad.
oh mert.. If it were to be anyone, I am glad its you <3
Btw France are already 2-0 up against Ukraine

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many times does Cole want to be caught out of position?
Also, 'Townsend is so unpredictable' as he cuts inside for the hundredth time.
Cole has been very good :s-smilie:
knew I should have watched the France game isntead
Reply 8649
Original post by asdef-
Götze also played both. Löw said for countless times that his concern is not Bayern - Dortmund but only England.

He also said neither of those will play the full 90 minutes twice, regardless what he said in that pk yesterday. Cf. his first pk last week.

Original post by Nickini
Kroos, Gotze and Boateng all start again today after starting against Italy.

Not sure why Muller's not starting, he's on the bench instead. Lahm, Ozil and Neuer aren't starting because they've already guaranteed themselves a spot in the world cup squad.

True, but as for Boateng: Löw said he'll probably bring in Hummels for him at HT or later in the game, and Götze/Kroos might be subbed too (with perhaps Draxler or Sam coming in) (and Götze only played 60 minutes in the Italy match).

Müller has basically secured his place already, plus there aren't as many alternatives for rw as there are for lw (Schürrle, Draxler, Reus) yet, so he needs to test someone there. Götze has no definite spot yet so that's why he tries him there (seeing that false 9 didn't work so well). Why doesn't he send Müller home? Probably for the same reason I just mentioned. Plus he was all fit, unlike Özil.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin
Cole has been very good :s-smilie:

Where was he in the move that resulted in the corner that resulted in the goal? Happened a few times already.
Ibra just scored 2 goals holy ****
Zlatan 2 - Ronaldo 2

If they go through on away goals.. it will be quite a fair result (reflecting how good both players are..)

Though if zlatan can get a 3rd, and win it.. I will bow down to him as the god he would be!
I recommend everyone watching the England game to switch to sky sports 1 now
Ronaldo equalised lol
Why is absolutely nobody challenging for the ball when it is in the air?! It was exactly the same in the Chile game.
3-2 ronaldo.. (on agg.)

Game over surely?

Even Ibra...

Even the zlatan..

Even he cant turn this around surely?
Original post by flabbyjoe
I recommend everyone watching the England game to switch to sky sports 1 now

Don't have sky sports :frown:

Also that was a bad decision by Hart

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg ronaldo again

Latest