The Student Room Group

F292- Que Rico LTD Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SgtStiffler
It's 4 marks... Not a big deal!

True but I need to get that magical 58 so I hope my essays made up for it lol!
what did everyone write for the section A question about wholesalers and the 20M about TQM??
For wholesalers I put that one function was to break down produce from the producer into smaller amounts and then the second one was to sell for a profit to retailers I think can't remember.

For tqm I tried to be Selective to QRL and mentioned quality circles so that the employees could air there grievances at the it system and reduced trainee initiative and make Amy aware (she was already) of the ayce offer and it's hatred by customers lol. I also mentioned benchmarking and following best practice in the industry in order to maintain customers and not turn them off QRL due to the technical difficulties etc
Original post by nisumme09
what did everyone write for the section A question about wholesalers and the 20M about TQM??

Wholesalers:
1: Break bulk.
2: 'Middle man' between secondary and tertiary sectors.

TQM:
Production methods, economies of scale, under-capacity, over-capacity and their effects on quality and the likelihood of QRL achieving objectives.
Original post by neal95
For the labour turnover question loads of people have different answers lol. I thought it wanted us to work out the number of people from London and the south who left which was given as 21% so my calculations said it was 116 people. Afraid I misread the question and totally ****ed up now

It was London and the South, but 116 was calculating Q3 only. You missed out the rest of 2014
Original post by SotonianOne
It was London and the South, but 116 was calculating Q3 only. You missed out the rest of 2014

Did it ask for a percentage or not?

Ahh okay I see well I wrote the formula for labour turnover down so hopefully that should get me some marks in addition to OFR rule
I did a percentage and got something like 10.7%.
I used the formula: (Percentage of staff leaving/ average staff employed) x 100.

It asked for the number of people that left in the year 2014 in London, it said 550 people were employed and they had a labour turnover in that whole year of 58% or 68% can't remember so surely you just calculate 58% of 550?
Did it ask for a percentage or not?

They asked for the total number, which I believe can be expressed as a value or percentage.
Reply 129
The staff turnover needed to be expressed as a number, NOT percentage
Original post by Fo0s
The staff turnover needed to be expressed as a number, NOT percentage

Did it specify this in the question?
Reply 131
Did it specify this in the question?

I'm sure it said 'the number of staff' therefore it wasn't a percentage, my teacher told us that a percentage wouldn't be accepted
Reply 132
Original post by neal95
True but I need to get that magical 58 so I hope my essays made up for it lol!

What grade is 58?
58/90=A
Original post by Fo0s
What grade is 58?
What was the answer to question 4
Original post by the Man!
What was the answer to question 4

Corporate objects > marketing activities?

Labour turnover effect on future success?

I don't remember the question
Corporate objects > marketing activities?

Labour turnover effect on future success?

I don't remember the question

Corporate objects one
Reply 137
Original post by neal95
58/90=A

Nah buddy, 64 is an A
Original post by Fo0s
Nah buddy, 64 is an A

Are you sure. This was going on last years grade boundaries I think
What's the answer to question for - objectives

Quick Reply

Latest