Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    18 is a man, infact 15 is a man according to the religion.
    Lolzzzz youzz a crazyyy boiiii.
    I had to otherwise my gym plan would flop. Every gym addict can cook tbh. :cool:
    This is so true!! I cook mii food too or else mii still look propa phattt.

(Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    What you're kidding me right subhanallah what was wrong with her parents. No sane person would do that do their daughter, I actually feel for that girl sheesh.
    I have no idea bbz. Apparently it was her dad that wanted her to get married.
    (Original post by missfats)
    lol I know that gal.
    I went to the wedding ages ago, it was cringe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it true that she has a kid and is divorced now?
    I do catfish from time to time. I use snapchat to draw a fakebeard but extremely detailed.
    Good boiiii. Would you let ya daughterr marry a 60year old mannnzzz if she was 16???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    was it a consensual marriage? That must be bloody awkward and its wrong on so many different levels. What would they even have in common? *shudders*
    yes but I think it was to not dishonour her father.

it was ages ago, I was a child then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    was it a consensual marriage? That must be bloody awkward and its wrong on so many different levels. What would they even have in common? *shudders*
    Errrr bbzzzz you quoted the wronggg person, pshhhh, me feel unloved :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Lolzzzz youzz a crazyyy boiiii.

This is so true!! I cook mii food too or else mii still look propa phattt.

I have no idea bbz. Apparently it was her dad that wanted her to get married.

Is it true that she has a kid and is divorced now?

Good boiiii. Would you let ya daughterr marry a 60year old mannnzzz if she was 16???
    she has a child and is divorced. lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not appraoch me idiot private message :rolleyes:. There are no hijabis out here in my dead ends.
    Ahah oh...PM doesnt really mean anything
    Were they Somali or...?
    Where are you from? Shall I bring my hijabi crew over :lol:

ReputationRep:
    yes but I think it was to not dishonour her father.

it was ages ago, I was a child then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOllllzzzz, were was her mother plzzzz. In the deen there is no such thing as dishonouring ya papiii if you don't wanna marry someone, you don't. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    she has a child and is divorced. lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SubhanaAllah...this just said. So manyyyy peeps my age are getting married. One got married 3 days ago and other last week. & I am just here being useless...lolzzzz.

ReputationRep:
    LOllllzzzz, were was her mother plzzzz. In the deen there is no such thing as dishonouring ya papiii if you don't wanna marry someone, you don't. Simples.
    idk my mom told me.
    I don't know if there was love there or not. I

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BTW what is it with ya gals saying yall wanna get married by 23/24 loooooooolzzzz, are you madddd...that is waaaay too young. You are still a babygal.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else dreading uni as it comes closer? :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    BTW what is it with ya gals saying yall wanna get married by 23/24 loooooooolzzzz, are you madddd...that is waaaay too young. You are still a babygal.
    Prevent Haram lel jkz.

I am a cougar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    24 aaa? Balaayo! Im gonna get married by 23 max inshaAllah

There's no point waiting a long time after u finish uni. I always hear the same excuses from girls like 'i need to live my life before i get married'. Seriously i just laugh. How exactly can you not 'live your life' after you're married? Unless you marry a very reserved/jealous husband who never lets you leave the house which in that case is your fault because you didn't get to know his personality properly before marriage

You can travel the world and achieve other life goals whilst being married. The best thing is that your soul mate will be by your side..

Spoiler:
    Show
    did i actually type the last bit?

ReputationRep:
    Prevent Haram lel jkz.

I am a cougar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Plus the older you get, the harder it becomes to get married. I actually know a girl whos 27 and only recently decided to find a husband and she's finding it difficult

ReputationRep:

There's no point waiting a long time after u finish uni. I always hear the same excuses from girls like 'i need to live my life before i get married'. Seriously i just laugh. How exactly can you not 'live your life' after you're married? Unless you marry a very reserved/jealous husband who never lets you leave the house which in that case is your fault because you didn't get to know his personality properly before marriage

You can travel the world and achieve other life goals whilst being married. The best thing is that your soul mate will be by your side..

Spoiler:
    Show
    The last bit made my heart melt :lol:
    No but honestly I think the same as you..21/22 perfect marriage age imo

ReputationRep:
    23/24 is not young at all, in sha Allah, that is the age I would like to get married. I think some girls think if you marry young, you won't live your life properly. But, marriage doesn't it limit you in any way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh but its different travelling the world, going on holidays and going out with your friends having fun when youre young to going out with your man after youre married. You want to do both cuz the experience would be diff.23 24 is waaaayyy too young

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lolzzz how can he be your soul mate when you just met the guy? you have never lived with him & all that you have seen of him is what he chose to show & vice versa. Lolzzz bbz tdem gals are right...I do need to live mii life before marriage insaAlla.

Marriage includes lots&lots of sacrifices and I am just too selfish to give things up. I mean, how you gonna Go from living with ya parents to a stranger's house just like that? Me will never understand this concept but oh well each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    Plus the older you get, the harder it becomes to get married. I actually know a girl whos 27 and only recently decided to find a husband and she's finding it difficult
    unless you got the looks.

*winks at Secretnerd123*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    The last bit made my heart melt :lol:
    No but honestly I think the same as you..21/22 perfect marriage age imo
    Heheh so cringe

Yeah for me 22/23 inshaAllah. Should learn how to cook many dishes very well by then. Can't be letting my husband live off basic rice and pasta everyday lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    Yh but its different travelling the world, going on holidays and going out with your friends having fun when youre young to going out with your man after youre married. You want to do both cuz the experience would be diff.23 24 is waaaayyy too young
    You get me babygal!!! You are still a baby & discovering your self. The divorce rates are sky high because people are not prepared or familiar with marriage. Marriage is a headache, a blooming headache. so much sacrifices - which usually the woman has too make & buck load of patience. In my case, I would rather wait a looooong time for that stress to happen. When I am 23, I just wanna be eye candyyy and look fit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.