The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think for the first section of unit 5 plant growth hormones may come up as it has not for a long time; the last time i recall was jan 2004.

Oh and mitosis and meiosis has not come up not that i can recall :confused:

Maybe conservation techniques may come up, i dont know.

Also may the classification has not come up either.

But even in the synoptic section most questions are linked wth the unit 5 stuff espically all the genetics stuff.

Overall i think maybe plant growth hormones (auxins and etc) and classification might come up in the unit 5 section.

But not sure for the synoptic.???

What else do you think might come up in the unit 5 section and the synoptic?
Reply 21
Bekaboo
Yeh I'm sure... head of biology = chief examiner for Edexcel :wink:

She said that the same topic can come up twice in one exam season but it's VERY unlikely as they have to balance the exams so that you're not penalised twice for the same thing. If there has been a BIG question it won't come up again

Please tell me you have some kind of insight as to what the essay will be on the synoptic :biggrin:

I'm hoping they won't repeat the two they gave us in Summer 04 *crosses fingers and toes*
Reply 22
As far as any insight would go it would be all my own - the papers are written 2 years in advance so not only would she be too professional to ever tell us but she's probably forgotten :p:

No it is HIGHLY unlikely the same topic will come up two years in a row

I also have some bad news
I am still trying frantically to upload the rest of that paper
Unfortunately my computer is a b*tch and crashes everytime i try to move one of the pages from their onto here...

If the worst comes to the worst i'll type the damn questions out!!
Reply 23
*pants* It's 31 degrees. It's stifling hot. And i've just spent the last half an hour typing out all the pages that i hadn't already scanned. Finally.

I am sooooooo sorry it has taken this long
Thank-you for being patient... all 40 of you :p:
Reply 24
Bekaboo
*pants* It's 31 degrees. It's stifling hot. And i've just spent the last half an hour typing out all the pages that i hadn't already scanned. Finally.

I am sooooooo sorry it has taken this long
Thank-you for being patient... all 40 of you :p:

Thankyou so much for this! It looks like it took ages!!! *goes to rep :smile:*
Reply 25
:biggrin: Thank-you!!
Reply 26
Putting this back at the top one last time
hi does anyone has a A2 HUMAN BIOLOGY for edexcel unit 4,5 papers or advice from where i can get it thanks. Unit 5 i think is much more harder than unit 4 due to having to talk about conservation and things about dna sampling.

Latest

Trending

Trending