The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Everyones at it now - If this is a substitute for the "Fit Girl Clique", Can I have first refusal on all of yous?
Blackmarket Boy
i thought 'doodie' meant poo?

why yes, it does :smile:

ok so, are natalie and I the only members???

COME ON PEOPLE!! THE PINK LADIES!!! WE GET COOL JACKETS AND HANG OUT WITH THE COOLEST GUYS IN SCHOOL!! :rolleyes:
jessicarabbit
why yes, it does :smile:

ok so, are natalie and I the only members???

COME ON PEOPLE!! THE PINK LADIES!!! WE GET COOL JACKETS AND HANG OUT WITH THE COOLEST GUYS IN SCHOOL!! :rolleyes:

Ooo, [grease] we're gonna ruuuule the scoooool [/grease]
Natalie Lane
Ooo, [grease] we're gonna ruuuule the scoooool [/grease]

:p:

we can't rule the school if we dont have a the other members :frown:

booooo

*struts*

OMG NATALIE!! whos gonna be Cha Cha Digregorio? the best dancer at St.BErnadettes? with the worst reputation??
jessicarabbit
:p:

we can't rule the school if we dont have a the other members :frown:

booooo

*struts*

OMG NATALIE!! whos gonna be Cha Cha Digregorio? the best dancer at St.BErnadettes? with the worst reputation??

:eek:
I vote for LARA!!!
Natalie Lane
I vote for LARA!!!

YES!!...dammnit where are her and wildthing...this would be so much more fun..cause , well, we'd actually have a clique and it wouldnt just be you and me talking to each other :frown:
jessicarabbit
YES!!...dammnit where are her and wildthing...this would be so much more fun..cause , well, we'd actually have a clique and it wouldnt just be you and me talking to each other :frown:

yeah - and me and Flukey on our own :frown:
tell you what - we'll nominate who will be the remaining members?
Oh wait, how about kingslaw?!
I can definitely see him as Cha cha
Blackmarket Boy
yeah - and me and Flukey on our own :frown:
tell you what - we'll nominate who will be the remaining members?

hahahaha

its ok its ok...they'll all understand just how cool our cliques are soon enough...sooon....

Mwhahahahah

Mwhahahahahaha
Natalie Lane
Oh wait, how about kingslaw?!
I can definitely see him as Cha cha

But I wanted him to be Kinnickie....the one with the big ego who feels no need to use condoms and runs away with Chacha the ***** when I tell him I might be pregnant..its so true to his character :smile:

now if Kinnickie was a sexually confused young man from Stockport...THAT would be perfect :smile: :rolleyes:
jessicarabbit
hahahaha

its ok its ok...they'll all understand just how cool our cliques are soon enough...sooon....

Mwhahahahah

Mwhahahahahaha

Wild thing will join in a sec - i just told her to on her thread so don't worry :smile:
Reply 31
hmmmm....i'll join (for the sole reason of being in the same time zone as both of you - jessicarabbit, natalie :smile: )
jessicarabbit
But I wanted him to be Kinnickie....the one with the big ego who feels no need to use condoms and runs away with Chacha the ***** when I tell him I might be pregnant..its so true to his character :smile:

now if Kinnickie was a sexually confused young man from Stockport...THAT would be perfect :smile: :rolleyes:

Ooo, "a hickey from kinnickie is like..." I don't know the end of the line :frown:
but I love it when he says that :redface:
jessicarabbit

:rofl: you must be psychic - i was thinking kingslaw for Kinnickie!
Gwenyth!
hmmmm....i'll join (for the sole reason of being in the same time zone as both of you - jessicarabbit, natalie :smile: )

HOOOORRRRAAAYY!!!

WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!!

which one do you want to be?
Natalie Lane
Ooo, "a hickey from kinnickie is like..." I don't know the end of the line :frown:
but I love it when he says that :redface:

'....an infection' perhaps?
Gwenyth!

I feel so popular!

Hmm... is this where I should be a bitch then, and tell people they're losers? :confused: :p:

we'd be glad to have you! :smile:
Reply 37
jessicarabbit
HOOOORRRRAAAYY!!!

WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!!

which one do you want to be?

Yay! :biggrin:

which girl hasn't been chosen yet?

(is it wrong that I find sandy dee cute at the beginning? :confused: )
Reply 38
hehehe - lovely warm welcome :p: :biggrin:

(are u rizzo?)
who is the older woman who Danny dances with?

Latest

Trending

Trending