The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
AndrewsJoseph
Cool! I have about 100 chickens at my house.

:eek:surely you jest?
yo-less
:eek:surely you jest?

I'll have to post some pics in the pets pics area to prove it!
Reply 162
*is scared*:eek:

damn chickens next door - well the roosters atleast - crow raucously each morn:mad:i can't even imagine a 100 of them
yo-less
*is scared*:eek:

damn chickens next door - well the roosters atleast - crow raucously each morn:mad:i can't even imagine a 100 of them

Only a quarter of them are roosters, so there isn't that much noise.
AndrewsJoseph
OKAY! I'll find something useful and interesting to talk about (FOR ONCE!) All those who want to be members just add it into your sig!

Myself, I have always liked animals. I'm sure I've mentioned on several occasions that I have 6 cats (one is expecting kittens!), 2 dogs, 2 leopard geckos, an eagle owl, a rabbit, a guinea pig, 3 tame sheep, 2 budgies, several stick insects and 100 chickens. anyone else like animals?

Sign moi up.
Reply 165
Got two chinchillas on Sunday, I'm so excited! They are not so tame though. I'll get some pics of them when they've settled down!
Hi everyone
I'd like to join the Animal Lovers Society, and I've brought along a couple of pics of my doggies.
The first pic is of Faith and Sasha (Faith is the black and tan one; Sasha is white and spotty)
The second pic is of Buffy (on the right) and my newest addition Sophie (with her arm around Buffy).
Awww...aren't they sweet.
I've also got a bunny called Pushkin.
Weee I work for the RSPCA can I join? x
can i join. i've got a cat @ home n i love him 2 bits. hes got heart disease. bless him!!
If anyone is interested I have started up an Animal Quiz over here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t176683.html

Rep for the three highest scorers.

Thought you might be interested!
Everyone who has asked: Yes, you may join :smile:
I'll join:

My pet list current
1 boxer dog
1 jack russel dog
1 rhodesian ridgeback bitch
2 domestic shorthair cats
5 hens
2 cockerals
1 pet fish
1 tame Mallard

My pets past
2 mice
2 donkeys
2 llamas
2 shetland ponies
plethora of canines and felines

do I just add it to my sig?
I LOVE animals :biggrin:
i love animals they rock

i have
1 hamster
2 geni pigs
loads of fish

i use to have 2 dog (one who we had to put down and one we gave to RSPCA) and two cats who gave away and one that ran away ~.~
Reply 174
I have 1 hamster!
I'm going to miss him soooo much when I go to uni.
I love animals, can I join..:smile:
Reply 176
I live on a giant rabbit farm, with 6 dogs, 100 rabbits, fish and a tortoise.
I volenteer at a zoo on saturdays and have helped orphaned elephants in south africa for a fortnight, of a summer.

Can i join?
Am I wrong in expecting you all to be vegetarians? Can one be an animalfriends living in a rich country and not be veggie?

Latest