The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Kpop society

Does anyone at Sheffield Hallam like K-pop and is interested in starting a society. Me and my friend both like kpop and we’re shocked there isn’t one already but you need ten people to start a society.
Original post by Aprilssangel
Does anyone at Sheffield Hallam like K-pop and is interested in starting a society. Me and my friend both like kpop and we’re shocked there isn’t one already but you need ten people to start a society.

@Aprilssangel - This has to be one of the most important forum threads to have been created!

Not having a K-pop society is a travesty. Fingers crossed you manage to find some fellow K-pop lovers - it might be worth reaching out to other societies (e.g. band and anime) to see if they can share this with their members.

Good luck and best wishes!
Luke

City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Aprilssangel

Hello, I know this is late but I've just seen this, I really enjoy kpop as well and I'm at Sheffield hallam, are you still looking for members to join the kpop society? I'd be more than happy to join

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending