The Student Room Group

Bad experiences , AFTER exams.

Apart form waiting results, write in here any really major worries you after the exams or had between different papers of exams

In my french reading exam my neck hurt so i looked to the left and the right to stretch it out. When I looked up again the teacher invigilating was staring at me with a face like (omg ur cheating) . I shat myself at the prospect of being accused of cheating and when i came out of the exam the teacher didnt say anything.

Today I remembered it again and i had another little panic.. I don't wanna get accused of cheating after all the hard work i;ve done. Damn my bad neck damn it to hell.
I haven't had any major problems, but I hope for you that nothing will come of you just stretching your neck..! I've only had just basic worries about my exam performance, pretty much just like everyone else here! I've found all the exams ok except AQA Maths, which I hated. :frown:

Apart from that, I've just got one exam left and can't wait till its over! Off to revise physics!! :frown:
After Maths Paper 1: "****ed that up".
Rosalily
I haven't had any major problems, but I hope for you that nothing will come of you just stretching your neck..! I've only had just basic worries about my exam performance, pretty much just like everyone else here! I've found all the exams ok except AQA Maths, which I hated. :frown:

Apart from that, I've just got one exam left and can't wait till its over! Off to revise physics!! :frown:

Lucky you, I'e still got 4 left.
Our invigilators are well safe though, sometimes when I get bored like in history today, I have staring contests with the invigilators at the back while continuing to write. Some lucky examiner is going to have to attempt to read my drunken writing which is all over the lines. As for the cheating, there's basically no way in which they can get you done for looking at anyone elses work. You have to lift your head up to look at the clock or to read a question, or to pick up a pencil, or to stretch in a 2 hour exam sitting on an uncomfortable chair. Granted, they might have a word if they see you craning to look over the work of the person next to you, but since in so many exams the rows are alternate tiers, and many involve loads of writing which would be impossible to cheat with, it's extremely unlikely they'll accuse you of cheating unless they're on the period, or are just very sadistic.
Remember, the invigilators want to be out of the exam just as much as you, and anything that involves extra paperwork and phone calls just isn't worth it to most of them.
Reply 4
wots the point talkin bout all this now?
jus enjoy the nex 10 wks off!
I was concerned that i'd be accused of cheating cos i was trying to work out the paper reference number from someone else's paper and the invigilator had already said it 3 times but i'd drifted off into another world and knew that they'd be snotty if i asked again.....oh well, haven't been accused so far....
Reply 6
anon123
wots the point talkin bout all this now?
jus enjoy the nex 10 wks off!

exaclty,but ive got work experience so i lose two weeks, but coz i go bak on the 12th i getan extra, so its 9weeks for me, and two exams (well one, who counts graphics, lol) then i'm done, roll on friday 3pm!
Reply 7
i hate when i think of an answer afta i finish the exam. i did it afta the maths exam. it gets me streesed out.

Latest