The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
a_musical_gal
Don't do this, LH. You were here for the Bloodhound thing so you know once you start this there is no turning back! Stop it now and I, and hopefully everyone will forgive you.

What has come over you? Can we help?

Its not him, someone has hacked into his account.
Reply 2
Toffee
Its not him, someone has hacked into his account.

Yeah I'm not convinced it's him either. Its a really big turn in personality.
Reply 4
a_musical_guy

Cruel but neccessary.
Reply 5
Mr White
Cruel but neccessary.

Indeed.
Reply 6
who can sum up whats going on in a few sentences?
LH was jealous of Vienna's post count and expressed his views in this thread. He received a nasty reaction from everyone - especially Mr White, who threatened to have more posts soon than he does. LH went quiet for a few days and has just created about a hundred threads that said that nasty things about Mr White and Vienna. He has just been banned by Expression.
DanMushMan

only LH can tell us that (or can't as the case may be).
Reply 9
DanMushMan

Don't mention the Chelsea score.

The Way has folded. Mr White has left after members revolted when they were threatened with being kicked out. Lord Huntroyde has been banned for posting loads of random threads, e.g 'am i a 42 year old computer programmer from Swansea?' and other, ruder stuff.
Reply 10
king of swords
only LH can tell us that (or can't as the case may be).

Is anyone else expecting a turn of attitude in a few days, claiming (whether it's true or not) that he hadn't done and meant any of this?
Lord H isn't Lord H - we are trying to contact to real Lord H to let him know he is on a TEMP ban. The hacker of Lord H is doing a bloodhound, which is an overflooding on the forum with horrible thread leading to the person being banned!
Toffee
Don't mention the Chelsea score.

The Way has folded. Mr White has left after members revolted when they were threatened with being kicked out. Lord Huntroyde has been banned for posting loads of random threads, e.g 'am i a 42 year old computer programmer from Swansea?' and other, ruder stuff.

the way has folded? --yawn--
a_musical_gal
Lord H isn't Lord H - we are trying to contact to real Lord H to let him know he is on a TEMP ban. The hacker of Lord H is doing a bloodhound, which is an overflooding on the forum with horrible thread leading to the person being banned!

Mr Hyde is unavailable for comment at the moment. You can either contact his assistant Jeckal or wait a few days until Mr Hyde returns.
Reply 14
Cant the Mods do an IP check so you know whether it is him? I suppose it could be a family member who would have the same IP.
Reply 15
viviki
Cant the Mods do an IP check so you know whether it is him? I suppose it could be a family member who would have the same IP.

I think they already did.
It is LH.
Reply 17
a_musical_guy
It is LH.

How know you?
I've looked at the facts and I'm sure it's him.

1. It's very hard (almost impossible) to crack someone's password

2. That person has the same IP as LH

3. That person was angry with Vienna because she had a high post count. Why would anyone else be angry with her (and Mr White) for that reason?

4. Why would an imposter loose his temper with Mr White for insulting the real Lord H?

5. People do get angry and emotional, no matter nice they are.

6. He is young - Year 10 I think

7. His grammar and spelling matched Lord H's

8. If you look at his last posts, they sort of fade into his new personality

9. If an imposter had LH's account, where was the real LH? The real LH would surely kick up a fuss with another account.

10. Wasn't he saying not long ago that this board is too addictive and is ruining his ability to study? Getting banned would be a good way of combating addiction.
Reply 19
What the?

I go away for a few hours and...?!

I need to go now but tomorrow I'll have a lot of reading up to do.

---

Odd.

Latest

Trending

Trending