The Student Room Group

How do people wipe their bottoms

So quickly? It takes me ages.

Scroll to see replies

It's easier if you don't, but not recommended.
The British dry wipe once and then pull up their pants, I don't recommend the sacrifice of cleanliness for speed.
Reply 3
How do you know how long other people spend wiping their bum?!
Reply 4
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
The British

Generalising much?
With water and tissue
Original post by black tea
Generalising much?

Absolutely, all 67 million wipers.
With my hand
A bidet and then tissue :biggrin:
Reply 9
Well, I reckon we should be more prudent about this. Many people are losing their lives quite early 'cause of anal cancer. To keep ourselves safer, we can cleanse our anuses not only using water or normal tissue but also we can use mild soap or antibacterial wet wipes along with mild warm water as they're the better options.
Original post by Meheraj
Well, I reckon we should be more prudent about this. Many people are losing their lives quite early 'cause of anal cancer. To keep ourselves safer, we can cleanse our anuses not only using water or normal tissue but also we can use mild soap or antibacterial wet wipes along with mild warm water as they're the better options.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh my lord..... Now I'm embarrassed 🙈🙈🙈
Reply 11
Original post by Mj4146
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh my lord..... Now I'm embarrassed 🙈🙈🙈

Why? 🤭🤭😏😏 Did I say anything wrong? 🤔🤔 It's necessary for us to realize the importance of our good health as it's part of the body.
Original post by Meheraj
Why? 🤭🤭😏😏 Did I say anything wrong? 🤔🤔 It's necessary for us to realize the importance of our good health as it's part of the body.

No you didn't.... 🙈🙈🤭 I told you why in pm. Yeah I know that. 😁😁
Original post by Anonymous

Water
Tissue paper
Then water
Then tissue paper
Idk if I should even be saying this or if its appropiate but on my last wipe I double check if theres and stain on the toilet paper.
If there is, I keep on wiping till there aint anything else left.
For urine its the same, but I make sure to le out all the urine including the droplets anf then I start to clean with water and then tissue. Until no more urine comes out.
Original post by Anonymous

with toilet paper until no stain? why r u asking? do u think you've been doing it wrong? ur not supposed to use it with her hands!
Quality TSR content.
Water is enoung for me.
Reply 17
a quick blast of WD40 and we're good :h:
Reply 18
I usually using water to wipe it up and I think water can clean everything ...
Reply 19
Original post by Meheraj
Many people are losing their lives quite early 'cause of anal cancer. To keep ourselves safer, we can cleanse our anuses not only using water or normal tissue but also we can use mild soap or antibacterial wet wipes along with mild warm water as they're the better options.

You'd do much better avoiding getting HPV since that's the main cause of anal cancer...

Quick Reply

Latest